Chapter 47: Denisse

*Jesse's POV* 

After that lunch, we decided to go back to Zayn's place. 

"So, what do you guys wanna do?" Zayn asked as we entered his house. I kinda miss this place, this is where I met the lads. That was me being nostalgic. 

"Xbox?"

"Movie marathon?" 

"Sleep?"

"Eat?" You could guess who said that. 

"Niall, we just ate." 

"Can we just watch a movie then eat?" I suggested.

"Anyone who agrees with Jesse, raise your right hand." 

Everyone raised their right hand escept for Liam and Louis, they feel like playig a game on the Xbox. "Majority wins, soz guys." 

We decided to watch Mean Girls, no matter how many times I've watched it, it always makes me laugh or atleast smile. 

In the middle of watching, I can spot Niall not totally focusing on the TV while the rest of us were. I was leaning on Harry while his arms snaked around my waist. Pulling out my phone, Harry made eye contact with me, somehow waiting for me to tell him what's up. I looked at Niall, and Harry's gaze followed the direction. I looked back at him with a cheeky grin symbolizing that he knows what I'm up to.

To: Niall Horan

"Oi mate. Texting Bernice, ey? xx" 

I press sent and looked at his direction again, waiting for him to get my message. 

Not long after, he looked at me with a smirk then he typed away.

From: Niall Horan

"Yes, yes I am. You jelly? Haha x" 

I'm actually keen on meeting Bernice. I just don't know why he needs to keep it as a secret. It's not like we're gonna disapprove of her or something. 

"Guys, I'm going out." Niall said, moving all our gazes to him. 

"Where?" 

"Just out. I'll be back in a bit." He informed us, slipping his shoes and gathering his personal things. He stormed out Zayn's house, not even a simple goodbye was said. 

"Where do you think he's going?" Liam asked as soon as the door closed.

"Beats me." 

"Probably to Bernice." I mumbled to myself. All the boys including Danielle and Eleanor looked at me, expecting an explanation on how I know where Niall probably went. But quite frankly, I don't. I wasn't even sure if he really went to meet Bernice, I guess I just assumed. "Guys, c'mon. Our Nialler's in love. Let him be." 

After saying this, we all squinted back to the TV screen as we continued to watch Mean Girls. 

As we were waiting for another movie to begin, a noise came from the door causing us to turn around. Niall was back. But he wasn't alone. 

"Guys, this is Bernice." He introduced the beautiful girl stood behind her. She has the same hair as Niall, blonde but with brown highlights. Their eyes were also of the same colour, they could be mistaken as twins.

We all lightly waved at her. 

Niall pulled her to where he was sat before he left, and Bernice sat beside him. 

All of us were just staring at the couple who had their eyes glued to the screen as the movie started. Silence took over us, but I couldn't tell if it made things awkward. I could see Niall fidgeting, giving me the hint that he was nervous. I know for a fact that he notices us staring at them, but he pretends that he doesn't. I'm not in the position to say this, but there's something about Bernice that changed the whole vibes in the room.