Chapter Seven.

*Jesse's POV* 

Harry parked his car infront of our house. We both hopped off his car and walked to the front door.

We walked inside and he directly sat down on the couch while I walked straight to the kitchen.

"What do you want to eat, Harry?" I asked.

"What do you have?"

"We have Mocha and Chocolate cake, Vanilla Ice Cream, Baked Macaroni. Do you want anything from that, or do you want me to cook something for you?" I asked.

"I'll have Mocha Cake, please." 

I walked to the fridge and opened it. I got the Mocha cake, and got a slice for me and one for Harry.

We both ate our cakes and we were both satisfied.

"What do you wanna do now, Haz?" I asked.

"You up for a movie night?" 

"Alright. You pick a movie from the DVD rack and I'll make some popcorn." 

Harry nodded and I went back to the kitchen to make popcorn.

After 20 minutes, we were watching 'The Last Song'. This movie never fails to make me cry. No matter how many times I've watched this, I always cry over the part Miley finds our her dad has cancer. And the way her little brother reacted to it.

"Aww, boo. Are you crying?" Harry asked.

"Um.. no.." I said, whilst wiping the tears from my eyes.

"Yes, you are."

"Okay, maybe I am. The story's really sad, you know." I said, the tears were still falling from my eyes.

"Yeah, it is sad. Especially when the dad dies."  Harry wrapped his arms around me and he hugged me.

I continued crying on his chest. I can't believe I am crying so much over this movie.

After the movie, I got off Harry's chest. "I'm sorry, Harry."

"Sorry for what?" He asked.

"Um, for crying, over that movie." 

"It was nothing. I can't blame you for crying, the story was really really sad." He said and I just smiled.

"What do you wanna watch next?" Harry asked me.

"Anything that won't make my cry." I giggled.

We decided to watch 'What's Your Number?' It was funny and hilarious. It was a great movie.

After watching that, we watched 3 more movies.

*Harry's POV*

We watched 5 movies for this night. While we were watching the 5th movie. I noticed Jess was asleep on my shoulders.

I decided to bring Jess to her room instead of waking her up and disrupting a dream that she may be having.

I carried her to her room, and laid her on her bed. She looks so peaceful. I tried my best to walk out of her as quietly as I can so I won't wake her up. But when I was about to leave her room, she called my name.

"Harry?" She asked in a tired voice.

"Yes, Jess?" I turned around.

"Are you leaving?"

"Um, yeah. It's already 11 something in the evening."

"Oh. Um, you can stay over for the night. It's already late and it might be dangerous for you to drive alone, it's dark out." She smiled.