Chapter One.

*Jesse's POV*

*RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINGGGGGGGGGGGG* My alarm clark rang, signalling me to wake up, it's a beautiful saturday morning and I normally don't put on any alarms but today I have to. I'm turning 16 today so my friends and I decided to go out. I grabbed my phone and turned off my alarm.

It's the 19th of July, summer. My friends and I are going to the cinema and go shopping.

I'm Jesse Nickelsen and I'm 16 years old today. My parents are divorced, but they still keep in touch for my brother and I's sake. My dad works in America, while my mum is working and living outside London with her new boyfriend. I have one older brother, his name is Jason. He's 20 years old but he doesn't look and act like one. We live together in a house for about 2 years now.

It's 8 o'clock in the morning. Me and my friends would meet by the train station at 9:30. When I got up from my bed, I took a bath and brushed my teeth. After taking a bath, I opened my closet and decided what to wear. I'm not really girly, I don't wear dresses and heels unless it's really needed. In the end, I decided to wear my dark skinny jeans, my v-neck shirt, my favourite suspenders, and my Vans.

I looked at the mirror and pondered on my face. There was a make-up box infront of me, which was a gift from my mother but I never used it. I was debating if I should put make-up on but I didn't. This is for the reasons that 1.) I don't think make up looks good on me and 2.) I don't know how to put on makeup.

After dressing up, I headed downstairs.

When I reached the last step of the stairs, I saw my brother lying on the couch, eating cold pizza and watching the news. Typical him, I thought.

As I walked to the kitchen to get something to eat, I heard the word "One Direction" from the television. I hurriedly ran back to the lounge then to the couch, I jumped on my brother, and glued my eyes on the TV screen. I heard my brother said "Owww" but I ignored him, instead I concentrated on the news on the TV infront of me.

"One Directon will be in London next week. They will have a number of shows and book signings. The lads will stay here for two to three weeks before flying to Ireland for two shows and book signings."

I was ecstatic. I jumped up and down, and screamed at the top of my lungs. I always wanted to meet them. To meet them was actually on my list of things that I have to before I want to die. I'm not an obsessive fan but I do love them. 

"Calm down, birthday girl." My brother stated but I didn't stop. After ten minutes, I calmed down and sat beside my brother.

"Are you done fangirling over this boyband?" He asked.

"Excuse me? Boyband? That boyband has a name, and they are called One Direction!" I defended, "And yes, I am done." I added quickly.

"Good. Coming to one of their shows, then?" He smirked in my direction. I gave him a smirk back indicating that I will indeed be going to one. "Oh, by the way Jess, two of your friends dropped by awhile ago. They said they can't go out with you today." He informed me.

"What? Why?" My smile turned upside down.

"One said that she can't go because her mum was rushed to the hospital this morning, the other one said she and her family need to go somewhere as soon as possible, then the others are ill or something like that. I wasn't really listening to them. Sorry, boo." My brother calls me 'boo' because he knows I like it and it makes me feel better. 

"It's okay," I said, "Oh well, I'll go upstairs and change."

"No need, J! Let's go out. I'll treat you to Nando's." I smiled and nodded at my brother who was returning the smile.

"I'm such a good brother, aren't I?" He said while chuckling.

"If it helps you sleep at night, then sure." I answered back as I got the keys to his car and tossed it to him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys!! :) This is my first story. And I'm not really a writer. I just gave it a go. Sorry if the boys are still not in the story. :P They'll be in the next chapter tho. :P

BTW, Jesse is called "Jess" by most of the people, while "Jason" is called "Jase" sometimes. Yeah?

Feedbacks please!! :)