Chapter 49: Sounds good.

*Harry's POV*

Niall comes down, probably, from Jesse's room. I looked at him as he walked but he never glanced at me once. I don't know if he intentionally did that or what. But never the less, I can feel some tension in the room.

Denisse left when Niall was upstairs. When she was gone, there was no words spoken to me from the boys, nor Eleanor. They chatted with each other but didn't include me. 

I do admit I have an idea they were acting like this towards me. It has something to do with Denisse. 

"So, did you talk to her?" Louis asked Niall who was walking towards them.

"Yup. Red eyes but she's better now." Niall answered. Red eyes? You only get red eyes when you have sore eyes or if you cried, right? 

"Good." Liam started, "atleast she's a bit fine now, unlike awhile ago." He looked at me like I had something to do with it. Well, maybe I do. 

All I did was talk to Denisse. What's wrong with that? 

When we saw her the other day, she changed, a lot. And when we were chatting awhile ago, she was returning to the Denisse I knew. The happy, chatty and caring one. The Denisse I liked before. I'm not saying I'm liking her again, but it's good to have her old self back. 

The hickey I gave her, meant nothing to me. Why should it when I have a girlfriend? Half of me says I shouldn't do it but half of me says that it was just a dare, what harm can it do? So I did it. I acknowledge the fact that I sucked on her neck a bit longer, it wasn't because I was fancy doing it but because it's really the way you give hickeys. I didn't mean to make it look like I was happy doing it. 

I know I seemed a bit distant to Jesse awhile ago, but I was just catching up with Denisse. It's been so long since we last talked and unfortunately that last time didn't go so well. I know she used and played with my feelings before, but why should I care about that now? Jesse's my girlfriend, there's nothing that can come in between us. Not even Denisse. So even if I do hang out with Denisse, it wouldn't change the fact that I'm heels over head with Jesse. And to be honest, chatting with Denisse made me ignore the fact that Jesse kissed her ex, Zayn infront of me. I mean, I know they're both taken and the kiss meant nothing to them, but I couldn't help to feel a bit jealous. I was still her boyfriend after all. But while they kissed, Denisse talked to me so it helped me put their kiss aside. 

The boys still hasn't talked to me. I don't even know what happend to Jess. I know I should check up on her right now, but for some reason, I don't think I should. We just might end up arguing, which I really don't want to happen. 

"Guys, what's up?" I spoke to for the first time since Denisse left.

"What's up?!" Zayn repeated in a different tone. I nodded slowly.

"Well, if it wasn't obvious Mr. Smarty Pants, you just hurt your girlfriend because you're all cuddled up with your ex." Louis explained.

"And I believe she's called an ex-girlfriend for a reason." Eleanor spoke as well.

"What? Cuddled? With Denisse?" I retorted.

They all looked at me without giving me an answer, but by the looks they're giving me, obviously it was a: Yes.

They rolled their eyes at me and move their gazes back to the TV Screen. 

I thought to myself, so was Jesse jealous? I didn't mean to make her jealous. I didn't mean to make it seem like me and Denisse were cuddling, I don't even want to call it cuddling to be honest. Yes, we were close but not "cuddling".