Chapter 50: Little boy

*Jesse's POV*

As I heard a honk from a car outside my house, I quickly stood up and ran to the door. Obviously it was Harry. But he beat me to it, since he has a key to my house, he already managed to open it.

"You ready?" Harry asked me as he slowly shut the door. He rushed over to my side as he planted a kiss on my cheek.

"Yeah. Let me just go get my phone upstairs." I replied as he slowly lets go of me. I ran to the stairs but before I completely disappear from his sight, I quickly ducked my head over the stairs to get a better view of him. "Hey Haz?"

"Yes, beautiful?" He looked up to my direction.

"Where are we going?"

"Well, where do you want to go?"

"Do you have anything planned?" I asked. I don't want to suggest a place when he might actually has other plans for us. 

"Yeah, actually." 

"Oh, okay." I smiled as I went to my room and collected my phone.

-

"We're here." Harry muttered as he parked his car. After a silent 30 minutes of driving, we finally arrived. I don't even know where we are, but anywhere with Harry is fine. 

"Where are we?" I asked as I opened the car door and hop off. He did the same. As my feet made contact with the concrete floor, I realised that we were in a park. There were a lot of people, so you could probably compare it to Hyde Park. Harry walked from the other side to my side and wrapped his arms around my waist. 

"Let's go." Harry directed me. He placed his Raybans on to cover up his eyes, and I on the other hand was being blinded by the sunlight. 

"It's so hot." I complained. 

"You don't get sunny England everyday, enjoy it." Harry smiled at me. And it was true, consider yourself lucky when the sun's shining, usually it's always windy but today was different. It was boiling, not that I don't like, but when the rays of the suns are shining direclty to your eyes and you have nothing to cover them up with, then it's torture.

"True." I whispered. Harry slips his hand to mine, locking our fingers together, he gave me a genuine smile and kisses me on the nose. I'm glad I get to spend this time with him, one on one. After what happend, I think we really need this.

We continued strolling with the trees providing shade as we walk as we see adults running after their children. There were  a lot of couples too, happy couples. I always have that feeling whenever I see sweet couples and you just want a relationship like theirs. I mean, I am happy with my relationship but another of level of sweetness wouldn't hurt, would it?

I can honeslty say that there's a pinch of awkwardness right now between me and Harry and never did I felt this way around him, not ever. Just now. I don't know if it's because of what happend. I forgave with what he's done but I can't help but still think about it even though I completely understand why he did what he did. 

Later on, Harry buys me an ice cream from the Ice Cream truck parked by the little lake in the middle of the park. The sound from the truck makes me feel hyper, and ofcourse the ice cream itself does too. 

Harry hands me a plain vanilla ice cream , he had a vanilla icecream to but his has chocolate and strawberry syrup.

I licked my ice cream upwards as I savoured the taste of the vanilla. Harry eyed me and smirked at me.

"What?" I ask, a small smile forming on my face.

"Nothing." He lied, there was actually a reason but I can tell that it wasn't  bad thing. So I let him off.