Chapter 33: Pre-party.

*Jesse's POV*

As I eyed myself wearing the dress hours before the party, I thought that I looked decent. I really don't consider myself beautiful, I mean compared to other girls I'm definitely not. But tonight, I'm a bit appealing, I'm presentable enough that Harry won't be ashamed of being with me. 

Well, I wouldn't neccesarily be with him tonight, would I? I'm going as Sean's 'date', which reminds me again that I forgot to tell Harry about Sean liking me. 

Note to self: Tell Harry about Sean liking me. 

As I slipped on my doll shoes, a smile slipped on my face as well. I just look really different tonight, I look good. As I spun around, I heard someone ascending the door. I was guessing it was Harry just checking up on me, or my "date" Sean. 

As the door opened, it was Harry.

"Hey, baby." He greeted, I would never get used to be reffered as his 'baby'.

"Hey." I replied as he kissed my cheek swiftly. 

"You look beautiful." 

"You don't look bad yourself."  I smirked. 

As a reply, he smiled at me. Then he crashed his lips on mine. It was a quick kiss, but it was worthwhile.

"Well, I'll be waiting for you down the stairs." 

I nodded. 

When he left my room, I checked myself on the mirror another time. 

Then I heard a knock on my door, I thought it was Harry who just forgot to tell me something. But to my shock, it wasnt. 

"Hey, I just want to tell you that I'm looking forward of being with you tonight." Sean blurted.

"Oh." I nodded.

"And, by the way, you look beautiful." He said, then he winked at me. Woah, what was the wink for? "I'll see you later." He smiled, there was something in his eyes that tells me that he'd do something that Harry wouldn't like. So, as he walked off, I became more nervous. One minute I was confident, and the next thing you know I'm not. 

After a couple of minutes, I was just staring at myself on the mirror, a little bit strange, I know. 

Gemma knocked on my door, saying "Jess, c'mon now. Time to leave." 

I spun myself one more time to see my reflection, and made my way outside the room. 

When I opened the door, Gemma and Isabelle was waiting for me and boy, were they gorgeous!!! Gemma was wearing a red strapless dress that complimented her slim body figure, while on the other hand, Isabelle was wearing a yellow long gown dress. They were absolutely lovely. 

We all walked to the stairs. Gemma was the first one to come down, and he's boyfriend was waiting on the foot of the stairs. Actually, all of the boys were. As I started walking down, Gemma just took the last step of the stairs and he joined hands with his boyfriend and well, kissed. Aren't they just sweet? 

Isabelle came after me, just literally inches behind. As I was going down the stairs that seem like there's no way it will end, I saw Harry's face with a cheeky smile, showing of his dimples. As I was on which I assume was the fifth step to the last, Sean also smiled at me. Like a weird smile, it wasn't weird as in he looked ugly, it was weird because the smile is like how a boyfriend would smile to his girlfriend. 

When I was about to descent on the third to the last step on me, someone touched my back when I looked back, it was Isabelle. She gave me a fake smile,  then pushed me... hard. If you come to think of it, the third to the last step wasn't that high from the ground, but I can't explain what happend. When Isabelle pushed me, I lost all my balance, lame I know, but the truth shall be said. My body was about to hit the floor, I closed my eyes, waiting for the impact my body would make with the floor.