Chapter 20: This time I mean it

Wow. Chapter 20 and they're still not together. HAHAHA. This is gonna be a long story guys. Hahaha.

Any. DEDICATION!!!! :) Hm... And the winner is........ HARRY STYLES!! Naah, just kidding. Haha. I dedicate this chapter to.. um.. AliceandSophie1523 :) Hehe thanks for the support Alice and Sophie! :)

And sorry if I can't write more about the kiss in the last chapter, I really don't what it feels like so yeah hihi

--------------------------------

*Harry's POV*

We're now on the plane to Ireland. Zayn is sleeping, ofcourse. Liam is listening to his iPod. Niall is to hyper cause he's finally coming back to Ireland. I on the other hand was being bugged by Louis. He keeps on asking me about what happened awhile ago.

I just realised now that I shouldn't have told her that I love her. I mean, yes I love her. But, I just told her I love her and now I'm leaving her. I know it's only for a week but that feels like a long time when you're in love.

Sooner or later, we landed. We went to Niall's home place to have a dinner with his family.

I decided to text Jesse.

To: Jesse Nickelsen

"Hey. Did you hear what I said awhile ago?"

I was kinda feeling nervous.

Then I found myself having a text conversation with her. And it went like this:

Jesse: "Yes. I did."

Harry: "Do you believe me?"

Jesse: "Do you really love me?"

Harry: "Yes. Don't you believe me?"

Jesse: "Should I?"

Harry: "Yes. I love you, Jesse."

Jesse: "Why?"

Harry: "What do you mean by 'why'?"

Jesse: "Why me? Why do you love me?"

Harry: "There's no reason to not love you."

Jesse: "You have a lot of people loving you Haz. Almost the whole population. You don't need me to love you.""

Harry: "Maybe I don't need the whole world to love me, you know, maybe I just need that one person. And, that's you Jesse."

Jesse: "Oh."

Harry: "Yeah. Do you believe me now?"

Jesse: "You always say 'I love you' to me Harry."

Harry: "Well, I love you Jesse. And this time I mean it. Not in a bestfriend way. More than that."

Jess: "Guess what."

Harry: "What?"

Jesse: "I love you too, Harry Styles."

Upon reading this message, I leaped out of my seat for Joy. The boys were looking at me, even Niall's parents.

"Sorry." I grinned at them.

"We're gonna leave now, boys. Enjoy yourselves. Feel at home." Mr. Horan said as he and his wife made their way outside their house.

"Someone's happy, aye?" Liam interrupted the silence.

I just gave them my cheeky smile.

"You spill, boyfrann!" Niall said in a posh voice.

"Well, as all of you know, I fancy Jess." I answered.

"I knew it!" Zayn snapped. "Anyways, continue."