Chapter 48: Do I end up happy?

Song of the chapter is on the side bar!! Listen to it!! One of my favourite songs hehehe hope you like it :)

*Jesse's POV* 

Seeing a girl, who managed to hurt my boyfriend’s feeling few months back, having a laugh with my best mates is utter strange. 

Eleanor and I walked up from the front door to the lounge area in my house to find Denisse having a chat with them. At first I thought I was seeing things, but I wasn’t.

“Denisse?” I muttered in shock.

“Oh great, you’re here.” She stood up from the sofa and gives me a quick hug and slightly giving El one too. “Come, take a seat beside your boyfriends.” She continued as she turned back to walk to where she was sitting when we came. 

Eleanor and I did what she just said, not because we were following her order but because quite frankly, it’s all that’s left to do. 

“We were waiting here for ages, where were you?” Louis asked Eleanor who positioned his arm on her shoulder.

“Oh, you know, just around. It was such a fun day that we didn’t notice the time.” El answered. It was true; we were having a great time that we weren’t aware that it was getting late. 

“Well, now that you’re here, we could do something fun.” Denisse started, “who’s up for a game of truth or dare?” She grinned.

All of the boys jumped from their seats, screaming. 

Truth or Dare is actually one of my favourite games to play with the lads, but I just didn’t want Denisse to be here. Why does she have to be here anyway? And most importantly, how on earth did she end up coming to my house? I was completely informed that the boys were coming over, but I wasn’t aware that Denisse was coming. 

I wasn’t fully convinced that Denisse has changed, I just have this feeling that she’s just wearing a mask that seems to please everyone, but not me. 

Denisse brings out a deck of cards from her bag. Surprisingly, she was also dressed properly tonight, not showing any appropriate parts of her body. The deck isn’t what you think it is. This cards has dares or truths written on them. When you come right down to it, we just pick a card and whatever the dare or the question is we have to do or answer it. Simple.

We all sat on the floor forming a circle. On my right was Louis, who was sat beside El. On my left was Harry, who unfortunately was sat beside the witch; Denisse. Zayn was sat on the other side of Denisse, while on his other was Liam. Niall was sat between Zayn and Eleanor. 

“Who wants to start?” Louis asked as Denisse placed two piles of cards in the middle of the circle. One for the dares and one for the truths.

“I’ll start,” Eleanor bravely spoke up. “Dare.” 

Harry picks up a card from the Dare Cards as he started to read what’s on it. “Put whip cream on the side of the person’s face on your left and lick it afterwards.” 

We all looked up to Louis, since he was the person who was sitting on El’s left. He was smiling like a fool. A normal person would think it would be absolutely disgusting to get your face licked but as we all know, Lou’s not that normal. He looked more excited than El. 

Thankfully, I have whip cream in my fridge so the dare wasn’t impossible. 

Eleanor started to drench the side of Lou’s face with whip cream. “You ready, Lou?” 

“Yes, yes, continue.” He honestly looked like a kid, very amazed by what was on his face. 

Eleanor started to lick the whip cream off his face. We started to ooh’. You would think it’s disgusting, in a way it is, but the feeling of having fun beats the feeling of being disgusted. And to be honest, they looked cute. They were like a match made in heaven, well more like made in Chocolate Factory.