Chapter 24: Injection

*Jesse's POV*

"Why?"

"Why what?" I asked confusingly. As I entered the Harry's hospital room, he asked me straight-forward.

Harry was serious.

"I better leave you guys. I'll see you tomorrow." Louis said as he walked outside the room.

Please don't tell me Harry knew the reason why I didn't do the interview.

I walked up to Harry's bed, and sat on his side.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"Tell you what, Harry?"

"About your interview."

"What about it?"

"Why didn't you tell me I was the reason why you didn't do it?"

"I knew you'd be disappointed."

"I am."

"Sorry."

"But why?"

"Why what?"

"Why didn't you do the interview because of me?"

"Because, I was worried. And I was afraid that if I didn't go here at once, I'd lose you. I can lose everything, but not you."

"Oh, c'mon here." He beckoned me to his arms and hugged me. My head was buried into his neck as I inhaled his vanilla scent. "I already told you this before, you're not gonna lose me. I promise."

We remained quiet, good quiet.

"How will your dad react to this?"

"He's gonna be really disappointed. But hey, it was worth it." I smiled at him.

"I'm sorry."

"You don't have to be sorry, Harry. It was my choice anyways."

He smiled back.

A nurse went in. "Hello Mr. Styles. You need to have an injection"

"What?" Harry asked, he was kind of scared of needles. "What for?"

"For you head injury sir. Just to make sure you won't have any after shocks or anything like that." The nurse answered. It seems like she isn't a fan of Harry.

Harry looked at the nurse with a scared face. It was really cute. Who knew Harry Styles of One Direction would be afraid of needles?

"Don't worry, sir, " The nurse spoke again, "you can hold on to your girlfriend over here," she pointed towards my direction, "so you won't feel much pain."

"Oh, she isn't my girlfriend, " Harry spoke, "not YET anyway."

I smiled. What does that supposed to mean?

"Aww, you two would make such a cute couple." The nurse complimented us. Me and Harry just smiled.

The nurse was preparing the injection. While I was persuading Harry to take the shot.

"Harry, you can do it."

"I can't. Have you seen the needle? It's like the pointiest thing I've ever seen."

I giggled. I entwined my fingers with his. "For me?" I did the puppy dog eyes.

"Ughh, fine. Only because I love you." He said.

When he said that, i feel tingly inside. Chills went up my spine. I do love him back, but I'm not saying those magic words just yet.

I kissed the top of his nose.