Chapter Nineteen.

Ohai everyone. :) Can't believe that this is the 19th chapter. Woaaaaah.

Any who, I dedicate this chapter to LovelyEleanorCalder :) Your comments are very lovely and your icon is perffffff. :-)

Hope you enjoy this chappie guys ;)

P.S. I attached a song on the side, and I would like you to play it when you reach a certain part in this chapter. It's kinda related so yeah. Hehe. If it doesn't, then please excuse my bad choice of music. Hihi. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Harry's POV*

Me and Jess were the last two persons that left Lou's house. I was driving her home and there was heavy traffic.

"Hey, Jess?"

"Yeah?"

"Are you coming with us tomorrow?" I asked. We're not going to the airport tomorrow, we're going to ride a private plane to Ireland. Management said that they don't want us to get mobbed by the fans.

"I might break down to tears, but yeah, I'll come. What time's your flight?"

"11. We need to be there by 10." I answered.

"Okay. Pick me up?"

"Yup. Pick you up at 9. K?"

"Mhmm."

After half an hour of being stuck in traffic, we finally reached Jesse's house.

I think I'm gonna tell her tonight.

"I'll see you tomorrow, Harry." She said as she  opened the car door and went down.

"Yeah. Night Jess."

"Goodnight."

Before she can completely close the door, I called out for her. "Jess, wait!"

"Yes?"

"There's something I want to tell you."

"Go for it."

"Um....." 

"Well?" She giggled.

"Um.. I forgot what I was supposed to say." I lied.

"Are you sure you forgot?"

"Yup." I forced a smile and a chuckle.

"Well, alright. Just tell me when you remember, okay"

"Yes, ofcourse."

"Alright. Drive safely, k? Goodnight Harry." She smiled. God, she has the most gorgeous smile ever.

"I will. Night boo." With that, she closed the door and went inside her house.

I drove off. Why didn't I have the guts to tell her that I love or atleast like her? This was the first time in my whole life that I got scared of telling a girl how I really feel. Jesse has that effect on me. Everytime I see her, butterflies in my stomach go wild. Whenever I see her, I get startstruck. She's perfect.

*Jesse's POV*

Harry was supposed to tell me something a while ago, unfortunately he forgot it.

For a minute there, I thought he was going to tell me he likes me. But ofcourse he doesn't like me. He has million of girls falling for him. And they are far more goodlooking than me.

I don't know if I'll ever have the courage to tell him I like him. After all, if a girl tells a boy that she likes him, that boy should know that it took every ounce of her courage to tell him how she really feels.