Chapter 36: Niall to the rescue

*Harry's POV* 

Why on earth is Niall calling? I mean, yeah there's nothing wrong with that, but what's up?

I answered. "Hey Niall." 

"Hey Haz. You busy?" 

"Er.. I'm at my mum's party." I replied, confused.

"Oh, where?" 

"Near the plaza." 

"Oh yeah, I know where that is, I'll see you in a bit?" He said, then he hung up. Wait, what does he mean by he'll see me in a bit? 

I should go off and find Jesse.

But first, I need to tell Gemma what happend, I mean she can cover up for me.

I went inside and tried to find Gemma but she's nowhere to be found. Maybe I'll just text her.

As I went outside again, I saw Niall who just arrived. I was shocked to see him. "Hey, what's up, man?" I asked, highfiving him and giving him a man hug.

"Er, nothing. My family's visiting my cousins here in Cheshire but I decided to visit you and Jesse first. Mind if I sleep over at your house tonight?" 

"Ohh, and no, ofcourse you can sleep over Niall." I said smilingly.

"Harry? Where's Jesse?" He asked, peeking over my shoulder.

"About that......." How am I supposed to break this down to Niall? He's gonna go mental, Jesse's her little sister and I promised him that I won't hurt her. 

"What happend Harry?" He crossed his arms against his chest.

"Erm, she ran away."

"What? Why? Since when?"

"Uh.. because Isabelle kissed me, but I promised you that I didn't want it to happen. And about ten minutes ago." I explained briefly.

"WHAT?" He said with his hand gestures going everywhere, "she's been gone for ten minutes and you're still here standing? This is ridiculous. She's somewhere out there, Harry. She doesn't know her way around Cheshire. I'm going to find her." Then he stormed off to his car, without letting me explain. I was going to find her but Niall came, so it kinda got delayed. 

I decided that I should help Niall find my girlfriend. 

"Harry!!" My mum called me. 

"What is it?" I snapped at her unintentionally. "sorry" i whispered. 

"Where do you think you're going?" She asked.

"I'm going to help Niall find Jesse." 

"No, Harry. Just come inside. You have a lot of old friends that wants to talk to you." 

"But mum.. please. My girlfriend's somewhere out there."

"Harry, listen," my mum cupped my cheeks, "Niall's finding Jesse now, you'll be alright." 

"But mum.." I begged, almost on my knees. 

"Harry, c'mon. Let's go inside." My took my hand and lead me back inside. Oh my god, what am I doing. Why was I raised without knowing how to say no to her?

I had no choice but to go back inside. But I just stood at the back, waiting for some sort of miracle to happen that maybe Jesse will come back through the doors. But no it didn't happen. 

I texted Niall, and let him know my situation.

To: Niall Horan

Niall, I can't leave the party. Mum won't let me :( But I'll try to sneak out.