Chapter 27: 3 Words

*Jesse’s POV*

I stared at my phone, not knowing what to answer. If I press ‘accept’, it would mean yes. And if I rejected the call, it would be no.

Harry set this all up. The contact icon and the Caller ID. He prepared this very well.

I know I’ve been waiting for Harry to ask me, but now that it’s here, I don’t know what to do.

I knew that I have to press something before the call ends.

I took one big breath, and pressed the Accept button.

After tapping that button, I placed the phone beside my ear. I didn’t know if I did the right thing. My heart says go, but somehow my mind says ‘no’.

“So, is that a yes?” I heard Harry’s voice.

I chuckled a little bit, “What do you think? I answered, didn’t I?”

“Just making sure. Hey, I’ve got a surprise for you.”

“What is it?” I asked through the phone.

“Open the door.” He said as he hung up.

I placed my phone on the side table and headed to the door.

I quickly wore my Toms, before holding on to our golden brown knob and twisting it. As I opened it, it revealed no other than the Harry Styles.

“Um, hey, I just tweeted that I’m gonna pick my girlfriend up and I’m doing it right now. Is she here?” He joked.

“Oh no, certainly not. You got the wrong house mate.” I sarcastically said.

“Just kidding. So you’re really my girlfriend now, right?” He asked as he brushed his hands from my shoulders down to my fingers, and entwined it with his.

“Yes. I am.”

“Good, I’ve waited so long Jess. Flowers for you.” He said as he pulled me into a tight hug and handed me a lovely bouquet of flowers. C’mon, let’s eat dinner now.”

He escorted me to his car and we drove off.

 ---

“Two tickets please.” Harry said to a big fat man, munching on a burger at the counter. Truly disgusting.

Harry drove to this place that… actually I don’t know where we are. I kept asking him where we were going awhile ago, and he wouldn’t tell me.

But as observing my surroudings, we’re like in a drive-thru thing.

He parked his car on the middle of a massive car park.

“So, will you now please tell me where we are?”

“Nope.” He muttered as he got off the car and opened the car door for me.

“But why not?” I said as I batted my eyes.

“Because… I don’t want to yet, babe.”

I folded my arms, and frowned. He dragged me to the back of Garrett’s pick-up truck. (Yes, we used Garrett’s car.)

He had a picnic basket and he got out all the food he got in there. For a small basket, he packed so much.

“So, we have Baked Mac, Strawberry Cheese Cake, Fried Prawns, Nando’s Chicken, Chicken fillet, Popcorn and Caesar Salad, what are you having?” He asked.

“Erm, Baked Mac?” I said, unsure.

“Cool beans, I was having that as well. Share?”

“Don’t we always?” I laughed.

He sat beside me and handed me a fork for the Baked Mac.

“Harry, can I ask you something?” I asked as I scooped a little portion from the Baked Mac, that Harry was holding with my fork.

“Go for it.”

“Um, what’s the popcorn for?”

Harry parted his lips, ready to answer when right on cue, a massive screen opened its light.

The screen showed these numbers “4”, “3”, “2”, “1’”.  

It was until then that I realised that we’re in a Drive-in Theatre.

“We’re in a Drive-in Theatre?” I gasped.

“Yep.” Harry replied, popping the ‘p’.

“OH MY GOD.”

Harry laughed at me, “what’s wrong?”

“We’re in a drive-in theatre!!!”

“Um, yeah….. what’s up…”

I laughed realising I was over reacting. “Nothing, I just always wanted to go to a Drive-In theathre.”

We watched Cars .

I swear, if Lightning Mcqueen was a person, I would have a crush on him.

In the middle of the movie, Harry made a very typical move boys do when they watch movies with girls.

He yawned as he stretched his hands. His right hand rested on my right shoulder. Typical, isn’t it?

Though, I didn’t complain. I rested my shoulder on the crook of his neck. Throughout the movie, we were in this position.

-

Harry parked the car on my driveway as he walked with me to my front door.

“I’ll see you tomorrow then..” He said as we reached the front step.

“Yeah, I guess.” I opened the door and came in  a bit. “Are you sure you’ll be safe? “

“Yeah of course.”

“Alright, you better get going.”

“Goodnight Jess.”

“Good night Harry.” I replied.

“I love you.” He yelled as I was about to close the door.

There was a short silence. I’ve never said I love you to Harry before in a ‘lover’way. But we’re together now, aren’t we?

“I love you Harry.”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Short update :( But ohwell.

I'll be uploading another one later :) hehe.

Guys, I'm sorry, but I don't think I'll be able to finish this story :( I don't know if this story is really interesting you guys, and I really think its boring. Sareh. But idk.

Hope you like this :)

Vote and comment!!

Love you guysss :-) x