Chapter 53: Finished

Hey guys. I'm so predictable sometimes.

*Harry's POV*

"Hey, what's wrong?" I rushed to the park as I saw her sitting on a bench. "What's the big emergency?" 

She turned around with a big smile on her face. "You're here!!" She cheered as she ran to me and hugged me, her arms snaking around my neck. She practically jumped on me. And I awkwardly tapped her back. 

"Um, I thought there was a big emergency?" I asked, one of my eyebrows raised. As I looked around, trying to figure out the emergency myself.

"Oh, there's no emergency." She smiled. 

"But.. you said in your text... that there's an emergency.." 

"I just wanted you here." She admitted as she made her way back to the bench and sat herself.

"Are you kidding me? I just lied to Jesse about this, and you're telling me that there's no emergency?" I raised my voice. 

"Oh, so you chose me over Jess?" Her eyes shined with happiness. She gave me a teasing look. 

"I'm leaving." I turned around to prevent myself from saying something unpleasant. I started to walk away, I can't believe I left Jesse for Denisse. Especially now that Jesse really needs me. 

"No, Harry!!" She grabbed my arm, "Please stay. I just have no one there for me, okay? And it means a lot that you're here. Please stay with me." 

She pulled me back to the bench and we sat there. And just talked. I still can't get Jesse off my mind. I'm the worst boyfriend ever. It sucks lying to her. I don't want to, but I don't think she'd understand if I cut through the chase. If I tell her I was going to meet Denisse, she's get mad or pissed. And I only lied to her so we won't fight. I hate getting into fights with Jesse. It's like everyone can get mad at me, but not her. It's just really different when it's Jesse who gets mad at me. It's like my whole world stops. 

"Harry? Hello? Did you just hear what I said?" Taylor said, waving her hand infront of my face. 

"Um.. err. Yeah, ofcourse." I replied, even though I had no idea what she just said, my thoughts were occupied by Jesse. 

"Well, so do you think I should wear my black mini dress or my yellow mini dress?" 

"Neither." 

"What? You do know I have to look fabulous, and besides if you're going with me to that party then I have to look really good."

What is she on about? "What, what do you mean 'if you're going with me'? 

"Well, I asked you earlier if you'd be my date to this party and you said yes." She informed me. 

"I did?"

"Mhhm. This Thursday." 

"This Thursday?" I asked. "I can't this Thursday, I'm going to spend the whole day with Jess." 

"But you promised Harry." She said, already faking tears. I know she's only acting but it seemed so real.

"I'll see, okay? But I'm not promising anything." I wanted to say no, but I don't want to break it to her like this, I'd do it slowly but surely. 

She cheered. I can feel her looking at me, but I wasn't. I can feel her eyes burning through me. I slowly shifter my head and looked at her. "What?"

She gave me a smile, which I was totally disgusted with. She probably think it's cute and sweet but no, it doesn't look that sweet. She started to lean in, while I start to move away. I know that she's going to kiss me. And I don't like her the way I used to. The only reason I'm here because I thought there was an emergency and I was just being a good friend to her.