Chapter 44: Aftershock

*Jesse's POV* 

Last night was incredible. To be honest, I never thought I'd do that before marriage, but I did and I love every single second. 

Harry slept flawlessly beside me, probably tired from last night. But who can blame him, I'm quite exhausted as well. But there's just something about what happend that didn't allow me to rest. 

As our unrobed body was covered by the blanket, we continued to exchange body heat. The warmth that we provide each other keeps us sane. There was really something about last night that kept me up all night. 

I didn't regret doing what I did with Harry but what if our relationship doesn't turn out the way that we want it to be? Sure we love each other now, but what would happen if we fall out of love for each other?

These thoughts ran through my head all night as I peacefully laid in the arms of my boyfriend. 

"What are you thinking about?" Harry's sleepy voice rang, I didn't even notice that he woke up.

"Nothing, go back to sleep." I looked up to him and whispered. My hands ran through his gorgeous brown curls. 

"Are you okay?" He asked, doubting my answer. But what can I say, I was never one to lie. "You suck at lying you know." 

"Harry, I'm okay. Trust me." I smiled. The truth is I am actually fine, just a bit unsure. I don't want to lose Harry after this. 

"You're not regretting what happend last night, are you?" He asked, nervous and confused.

"No, ofcourse not." 

"Then what is it?" 

I gave in. "I just don't wanna lose you after this." I admitted. 

He faced me and cupped my cheeks, "How many times should I tell you? You're not losing me. C'mon, let's sleep." He draw our bodies closer. 

I trust Harry so I believe him. And maybe I'm just over reacting. With what Harry said, I drifted to sleep. 

---

When I woke up, Harry wasn't beside me. Flashbacks from last night occured in my head, I can't help but let out a smile from my face. It was absolutely amazing. 

I sat up pulling the blanket to hover me and my undressed body. Harry left a note on the side table with a rose. 

"Goodmorning beautiful. I'll be making breakfast downstairs. I love you xxxx H" 

I grinned towards the paper and smelled the rose, well, it really doesn't have a smell but hey, isn't that what girls do when they're given a flowers right even if it was just a rose? 

I dressed myself in my bra and knickers and put on Harry's shirt, it was big that it reached my mid-thigh. I messily placed my hair in a bun, and washed my face. 

While I was descending from the stairs, I could already smell pancakes, my favourite. 

I quietly walked in to the kitchen and found Harry cooking. His back was facing me so he hasn't noticed my existence yet.

I hugged him from the back. "Goodmorning." I said in my worst morning voice ever.

"Good morning, baby. Just in time, breakfast's ready." He said as he grabbed the pan to the kitchen counter and placed all the pancakes on a plate. He walked back to the sink to place the use pan, and I still haven't let him go, my arms are tightly wrapped around his stomach. 

He held on to my hands which rested on his abs, as he was only wearing his boxers. We walked back to the counter as he took a seat and pulled me onto his lap.