Chapter 29: Cheshire

*Jesse's POV*

"We're going to Holmes Chapel, to Cheshire?!" I technically screamed.

He nodded, the train tickets in his hands.

"Oh my god." I jumped.

I was actually excited about going to Holmes Chapel, to Harry's hometown. Sure I've met his mum and his dad and his sister, but I'm still undoubtly nervous.

"Two weeks, baby." he smiled, "then we'll be back on tour." His smile turning to a frown.

I cupped his cheeks, "what's wrong with that?"

He brought his hand to my hand on his cheeks slowly bringing it down. "Well, you're going to College and I'm going on tour."

He kissed my hand. "We can do this Haz." I reassured him. "And hey, we still have three weeks."

He chuckled, "yeah."

*****

"Baby we're here." I was awaken by Harry's angelic voice.

We arrived at Holmes Chapel around 6:30 in the morning. I was so tired, but I knew that this was going to be a fun week.

Me and Harry got off the cab that we took to his house. I got off on the left side while he got off on the right. He walked over to me, and entwined our fingers.

"You nervous?" He asked as we walked to the front door.

"Erm.. Yeah." I bit my lip.

He kissed my cheek and whispered, "Don't be. You're with me." To tell you the truth, me and Harry haven't kissed since the day they flew to Ireland, even though I want to, I don't want to make the first move. (A/N: They haven't kissed right? lol) 

We entered their front door and as soon as we stepped in. Harry called out, "MUUM, DAAD, GEMMAAA I'M HOME.." 

The house was silent. I don't think anyone is in here. But I spoke to soon. Gemma came running towards us. 

"HARRRRRRRRY" She yelled, as she hugged his brother who she had not seen for who knows how long.

"GEMMAA, i've missed you!!" Harry yelled back, they hugged each other like there's no tomorrow. They were so cute. Sister-brother love.

After their little moment, Gemma came over to me and gave me a hug as well. "Hey, Jess. You alright?" 

"Yep. You?" I replied.

"S'all good." She said to me. "Mum and dad went to pick someone up." 

"Who?" Harry asked.

"I don't know. I think a friend of theirs asked if their daughter or son can stay over for 1 or 2 weeks? Not sure." 

"Oh cool. As long as she or he don't disturb me and my girl, then we're good." He smirked.

Me and Gemma giggled it off. 

"Well, we don't have food, so do you want to go to McDonald's and have an early breakfast?" Gemma offered.

Harry and I nodded, following Gemma to her car. 

*****

We were chatting while eating at the back corner table in McDonald's. Gemma got pancakes, while me and Harry got a Sausage&Egg Muffin. 

"So, who do you think mum's bringing home?" 

"Don't know, to be honest. But I THINK he or she's like really young, around 10, so I don't think there would be problems." Gemma promptly answered his brother's question. "Anyway, Harry told me you're starting College, Jess."