Chapter Thirteen.

*Jesse's POV*

Harry told the boys that we're going back to the hotel now while they go eat in Nando's. Me and Harry were on our way out of the room when Zayn spoke up.

"No, Harry. I can take Jesse home. You go eat with the lads." 

Harry looked at me. Then he looked back to Zayn. "You sure, mate?" 

Zayn nodded, and went to my side. He wrapped his arm around my waist as we started making our way out the door. "See you later, lads." Zayn waved.

Whilst driving..

"Jess, do you wanna go back to the hotel?" Zayn asked.

"Erm.. can you just drop me off my house, then you can go back with the boys to the hotel." 

"What? No. I can't leave you alone especially now that you're sick."

"No, Zayn, I'll be fine." 

"Jesse. If you want to stay in your house, I'll stay with you." 

"Erm.. alright then. Thank you Zayn."

*Zayn's POV* 

After a lot of persuasion, Jess agreed that I can stay with her.

I mean, what kind of boyfriend would I be if I left her alone in her house when she's sick? 

As I parked on the driveway that's in front of their house, I noticed that Jesse has already fallen asleep. She must've been really tired. I placed my hand on her neck to check her temperature. And she has fever, she was hot. I mean, yes, she is hot like gorgeous hot. But she was also literally hot.

I quickly got off the car and went to her side of the car. I opened it and I gently carried her to her room. Luckily, I knew where her house key was.

When I laid her on her bed, I got a a small towel and soaked it in water. I smeared the towel on her hands, her legs, her neck and her face. Hopefully, this will lower her temperature.

Jesse was fast asleep. She looked lovely even when she's asleep. She's gorgeous and I'm lucky to call her mine.

But, remember the brunette girl that I saw last night or the other night? Yeah. I like her too.

I mean, Jesse's sweet, gorgeous, and lovely. But the brunette girl's beautiful, out-of-this-world, and adventurous. I just don't think that me and Jesse will last forever. But this brunette girl, I think she can be the one.

I don't wanna hurt Jesse. Before, I thought that I love her more than a friend. But now,  I realized that  maybe it was just infatuation. And maybe I do love her, but maybe as a sister. 

But, I'm not totally sure about how I feel.

I was sitting on a chair beside her bed then she started to twitch.

"Zayn?" She said, in a waking up voice.

"Yes, love? Don't worry, I'm here."

"Come sleep with me." She said, her eyes closed.

I removed my shoes, went under her duvet covers and laid beside her. I hugged her tight, in a way that she would feel my warmth.

Her head was lying on my chest while I wrapped my arms around her waist.

My feelings for her are bipolar. I'm not sure if I love her in a girlfriend way or in just a sister way.

-THE NEXT MORNING-

When I woke up, Jess wasn't beside me anymore. I went downstairs and found her eating cereals.

"Morning" I greeted.