Epilogue

-Picture above for visual-

Emma's POV:

Today's the day we have all been waiting for. My wedding day. After all the blood, sweat and tears we have gone through together, Killian and I are actually getting married today. Yesterday was our bachelor and bachelorette party; I had my bachelorette party at the nearest club we have and Killian had his bachelor party by the docks.

I can say it's one hell of a crazy party we had last night. Granny was home taking care of Leo while we have the time of our lives. My mom and Regina had male strippers to lap dance on me while I'm basically laughing my ass off. I was shocked that my mom would actually hired male strippers for my bachelorette party and she was enjoying it more than I was. And after that, my mom, Regina, Belle, Ruby and I had countless amount of shots to the point that Regina was blabbing things we do not even understand. I tried staying sober as I do not want to be drunk for my wedding day but I half succeeded and half failed. I was drunk but still sober enough to walk without falling.

As for Killian's, my dad and Robin also called for female strippers. I do not want to know the details to it although I have an image of what they were doing. My dad, Robin, Gold, Neal, Killian's crew and even Henry were there to celebrate his last day as a single man. I was pretty much against the idea of Henry going but somehow all of the guys decided it was okay to bring him over.

I heaved a happy sigh as I starred at myself in the mirror. My makeup was done in a natural way but with heavier eye makeup. My eye makeup is in a light shade of brown with glitter in the centre of my lid to match with my silver, almost white, dress and winged eyeliner. As for my hair, it was curled loosely and then pinned back with some hair pieces framing my face alongside a flower hair accessory on my hair to make it look elegant.

"You looked like a princess, my sweet Emma." My mom said while zipping up my dress and smiled at me.

"Thanks, mom." I said, staring at her eyes from the reflection and giving her a sly smile before focusing on myself again. She was right. I have to admit, I do look like princess. With the dress having a low cut, it shows a little of my cleavage. The lace with some reflective designs that covers my arm looked so fairytale-like. The dress feels smooth against my body as the inner part of it is made out of silk. The upper part of the dress clutches onto my waist and flow towards the ground, covering my white heels.

"I never dreamt that this day would come so fast. It was just like yesterday when I had met you and look at you now, all grown up and getting ready for your marriage."

My mom's eyes started watering so I turned around and face her. "Oh, mom. Don't cry." I said. My heart sank when I saw my mom in tears.

She wiped off her tears before it could start steaming down her face like waterfall. She exhaled loudly. "It's just that, I know I missed out a lot in your life and not being there for you was the worst thing that could ever happen to you. I hope you could forgive me, Emma."

I hugged her tightly while shushing her. "There's nothing to forgive, mom. It's not your fault, so you can stop blaming yourself for missing a part of my life. But look at me now, you're a part of my main life and you are not missing out on anything. You're going to be a mother-in-law, and hopefully a grandmother soon." I joked at the end.

She stifled a laugh before releasing my hug. "Oh god, I promised myself not to cry during your wedding day and look at me now." She chuckled, wiping away her tears. I laughed too.