Chapter 46

Hook's POV:

I have been thinking if I should ask Emma to go talk to Baelfire. I had noticed that she's looking a little upset about Baelfire. To see her upset, it made me feel upset for her too. I would want what's best for her.

Emma and I are in the loft watching the tv, I think it's called Netflix or something like that. She's really enjoying her show and I hate to make her upset when I ask her about Baelfire.

"Uh...Swan?"

"Yes, Hook?" She tear her eyes away from the tv and her eyes are on me.

"I think you should talk to Baelfire, Swan?" I say. She sighs and shakes her head. I knew she's going to say no.

"I don't want to see him and you know that Hook."

"I know there is a part of you that wants to talk to him." I say.

She takes a deep breath in before releasing it. "Even if I want to talk to him, do you think it's a really good idea to talk to Neal? I mean, we have not talk to each other for probably thirteen years." She blabs. She just talked to him probably around a week ago.

"Why not, Swan? Maybe he has a good explanation for it." I sighs.

"A good explanation my ass." She scoffs and shakes her head. I have her a pointed look and I'm sure she knows what it means. "Fine!" She throws her hands up. "You win. I'll....go talk to him later." Succeed in persuading her.

"Not later. Now." I say.

"But what about us spending time together?" She whines. I didn't know she was eager to spend more time with me. It seems like she's warming up to me a lot.

"We will have time to spend together but I know you, Swan. There's a part of you that wants to hear his explanation." I try to reason her.

"Fine then, Hook. But I don't even know where to find him. I don't even know if he's still here." She says.

"He's in Granny's. The day you had saw him I've asked him to go to Granny's." I answer her.

"Well that's so kind of you, Hook. Maybe too kind." She says with sarcasm on her voice. Well, after all, Bae and I go way back in history.

"Go, love." I says before pulling her into a hug. She wraps her arm around my neck and rest her chin on my shoulder. After a while, she pulled back and left the loft. I return my attention back to the show that Emma's watching and now I have no idea what they are doing.

Emma's POV:

"Hook!" I yelled once I've entered the loft. I shut the door behind me.

He walks out from the kitchen. "Aye, Swan?"

"You shouldn't have asked me to talk to Neal and now I really regretted my decision to talk to him." I groan.

"Uh....why, love? Are you alright?" He asks me.

"No, yes, maybe, I don't know!" I talk really fast. I don't even know what I'm suppose to feel right now.

"Calm down, Swan. Just take a deep breath." He says, pulling me into a hug. I hugged him back and took a deep breath in. I bury my head in his chest. We stayed in this position for quite some time.