Chapter 11

Emma's POV:

Hook being the captain of this ship, sailed us around the sea. The water is so clean that I can basically see through what's under the sea. I saw some small fishes, weeds and even some pebbles underneath. The water is in the shade if light blue and a little bit of dark blue. What attract me most is the salty sea air around us. I think if I have to spend my eternity life as a mermaid, I don't think I would mind at all.

"Captain, is there anything else I can do for you." Smee asked Hook.

"No. Thank you, Smee. You could go to your deck and take a day off now." He said. Smee just nodded his head and climbed down to his cabin.

I paced around the ship while enjoying the breezy air. I think that's the reason why pirates feel free when they're in the sea sailing.

"Hook, this is amazing. The air, the wind and even the water. It's just....ugh...I can't even think of a proper word to say it but it's so captivating." I said.

"It is, Swan. This is usually a life of a pirate." He said. He turned the wheel every once in a while. "It feels free, doesn't it?" He asked me.

"Yes, of course. That's one of the reasons that I want to explore more but Storybrooke is filled with problems and cases that we couldn't take a day off." I told him.

"So that's more of a reason for you to be held hostage." He joked and I joined him laughing. His jokes and laugh always brightens my day somehow.

"Are we going 'round the sea?" I asked him even I know the answer.

"Yes, love. Do you want to rest, you seemed a little tired." He said.

"Yeah, I think I'm going down to the deck and take a nap." I said, tearing my eyes away from the sea.

"Sure, love." He said and continue sailing.

I went back to the room and lay on the bed. I tried closing my eyes but somehow Hook's ocean blue eyes seemed to appear in my mind. God! That blue eyes. I opened my eyes and took a breath and let my mind drift off to my parents and Henry's face. I miss my own bedroom, I miss Henry and my parents and I think I miss everything about Storybrooke. At the thought of them again, tears starts to formed in my eyes. I blink it slowly and tears slipped off my eyes. I hate crying because it just makes me feel weak and vulnerable. I gathered up my courage and wash my face.

You're gonna be alright, Emma. You're a strong woman, not a weak one. I whispered to myself. I always felt so much better when I give myself a pep talk.

I went over the bed and took a nap which succeeded without thinking about anyone.

~

Hook's POV:

I sailed the ship around the sea for Emma to enjoy the cooling air and the smell of salt water since she loved it. She seemed so deep in thought when she's looking at the calm sea. I do really think that she enjoys taking trips around the sea even to no where. I think she'll make one hell out of a pirate. I looked at her wavy blonde hair, tangled in her face. How I wish that I could move the hair out of her beautiful face.

After sometime, she went down the deck while I sailed the ship. I took a swing of my rum, letting myself think about Milah. Her green eyes, almost alike as Swan's, her long wavy brunette hair and the way she talks. She left her husband and her son just to be with me centuries ago. I called Mr Smee and told him to prepare some night clothes for Swan.