Chapter 20

Emma's POV:

I woke up by my David, yelling downstairs. I checked my phone on the nightstand and it's just 7:30am. I got up and headed downstairs, don't care how I look or smell.

"Dad, what's with the yelling?" I asked him. He turned his attention to me and looked so furious. You could practically see smoke coming out from his nose and ears.

"Your mom told me what happened last night. You kissed Hook again?!!" He exclaimed. Just how I picture this moment. Now I know that I can't really trust Mary Margaret with any secrets.

"Gosh, dad! It's not that big of a deal." I said, nonchalantly.

"Do you know what he did to me? And most of all to our family?" He questions.

"I know but the kiss is a thank you for him because he saved my life." I shrugged. He stared at me in disbelief. I can't believe at some point I would defend Hook.

"A thank you as a kiss?! Emma! Can't you just say a thank you only?! And what do you mean by save?" He exclaimed.

"Nothing! It was just a small matter." I replied. He just stared at me again which made Mary Margaret to cool him down.

"David." Mary Margaret calm him down.

"Dad, I'm not arguing with you again. Or with you, mom." I yawned. I'm tired of having a fight with my parents most of the time. David just keeps his mouth shut. I didn't realized that I actually called Mary Margaret and David, mom and dad. Both of them looked at me with puzzled expression.

"Emma, I'm sorry." Mary Margaret apologized to me. David just ignored me and headed out of the house.

"Urgh! It's fine." I said. She just looked at me with sadness in her eyes. I tried all my best not to sound angry or frustrated but I am. "Do you want to find him?" I asked her.

"I think he's just taking a walk." She answers. She rubbed her belly on her clothes to soothe the baby inside her stomach.

"So have you decided what are you going to name my little brother?" I asked her. At some point, I felt replaced once my little brother is born. My mom and dad will have attention on the baby everytime now. Not that I really need attention.

"No, not yet but we'll find a good name." She smiled. I nod my head and head back to my room to make my bed. Then, I went to the toilet to do my usual morning routine before changing to my clothes. I picked out a white shirt over with my red leather jacket and a blue skinny jeans. I leave my hair in its natural wave but put on a beanie and then did my makeup. I applied a thin layer of eyeliner and foundation then I just set it with powder. I just applied lip balm and grabbed my scarf before heading back down. I felt a little bit of regret about what I said to David. Well, mostly is the arguing.

"Mary Margaret, once David comes back home, tell him I'm sorry that I'd argued with him." I said. She nods her head as a reply. I made myself a cup of hot cocoa with cinnamon with whip cream on the top and sprinkles of cinnamon.

After I drank that, I went to the sheriff station. I did my work but my mind at times wonders off to Hook. His mesmerizing blue eyes. His pink lips. His soft hair. No! I can't think like that. What is this suppose to mean then? Am I falling for him? Nope. This is just a side effect after I kissed Hook. Well, my version of side effects.

Hook's POV:

After Swan and I shared another hot and passionate kiss, I felt happy inside. I don't think I've ever felt this happy in my whole life. Well, since Milah's death. I have slowly forgotten about her which is something that I don't want it to happen. I want to avenge Milah's death but if this means Zelena hurting Swan or her family, I think I'll back out if its not too late. I think that I should summon the demon now. I took out the scroll from my leather jacket pocket and called out her name thrice. She then appeared in a green cloud of smoke. She's wearing a black shirt, black pants with a black hat on her head. Always the color black. Black and plain.

"What now, Captain?" She yawned. "I'm busy just so you know." She said.

"Is he dead yet?" I questioned.

"Have you taken The Savior's magic?" She questioned backs at me.

"Soon." I replied. "So answer me. Where's and how's the bloody crocodile?" I asked, trying to change the topic.

"I said, if you have taken away her magic, I will only kill him." She smirked.

"What if I said I'm not doing it?" I challenged her.

"Then this will happen." She said and used her magic to strangled my neck. I could feel my legs lift up from the board and I'm floating against the air, grasping for air. My chest tighten as I'm suffering to breathe.

"L-let me g-go." I managed to let out the words before she chocked me harder than release me eventually. I fell to the ground, breathing heavily and glaring at her.

"So, love, do what as I say or your death and consequences will be worst than this. This is just a warning. Your consequences is far worst than this." She laughed wickedly. "Remember too, the contract you've signed, is always with you no matter if you're dead or alive. It is a peace offering that you accept and regret after that." She said. I stood up and brushed my leather jacket from the dust. "So now are we clear? You'll do what as I say and you, must accomplish it." She laughed.

"Aye." I said, glaring at her words. She disappeared in a cloud of smoke after that. Never help a witch again. I reminded myself. I felt so stupid when I made the deal with her that hurts Swan. It feels like a physical torture when she's hurt. Seeing her hurt when she doesn't get to see her parents or son, someone is after her and all. My mind started drifting off to Swan each time. I tried thinking about my love, Milah, but it only reminds me of Swan's face and every detail of her. This made me realized one thing. I might be falling in love for Emma Swan.

***************************

A/N
Hey guys! Sorry for not updating over a week. I've been busy with my studies and all. Finally the hiatus is over!! Have you guys seen the newest episode of ouat? What do you think of this chapter? Comment your thoughts and vote for this chapter. See ya! :)