Chapter 17

Emma's POV:

I drove to the town hall for my speech to the Storybrooke folks. By the time I have stepped into the town hall, all of the residents of Storybrooke are already looking at me. The hall is quite noisy by the sound of them talking. I continued walking to the stairs beside the stage and walked up. I am so nervous that I could feel my hands trembling and my heart beating quickly.

"Everyone!" I shouted to get their attention. The whole room is quite after everyone settles down.

"I know that most of you are scared right now because of the Storybrooke sign has been damaged with threatening words. This means that someone, might be our enemy, wants all of us to be get rid off or maybe there's a new villain in town." Once I said that, the whole room is filled with murmurs.

"Settle down!" I shouted again. "All of us must be careful of where we're going. I'm not putting anyone in danger again." I continued.

"So basically someone wants us to leave town or all of us will die?!" Granny shouted through the crowd.

"Yeah!" Another lady speak up.

"Do not leave the town. It might cause you more danger than ever. If this someone wants us to leave town, we should do the opposite. We should stay here and fight." I said. The crowd started to disagree again that I have to get back their attention.

"Guys! The other sheriffs and I are going to protect the town. Two sheriffs will be guarding the town line and everyone should be safe. I will assigned someone to clean up the sign." I said and this time, all of them nod in silence, agreeing with me.

"Guys, go home now, for your safety. If there's any more information, I will inform the town." I said as everyone got up from their seats and leave the hall. Whoo! After a few months without any villains or problems, someone must show up and destroy the town happiness. Could this be possibility that Hook did this? He wants to kill Gold so maybe he would do that so that Gold will loose his power and it's easier to kill him. I have to talk to Mary Margaret and Henry about this.

~

"Mary Margaret! Henry! I'm home." I said, closing the door. Henry is sitting on the sofa, playing with his games and Mary Margaret is cooking some tacos at the kitchen.

"Guys, I have something important to discuss with you." I said. Henry paused his video games and Mary Margaret walked to the living room.

"What is it, mom?" Henry asked.

"If you guys didn't know, the town sign has been damaged with some threatening words that if we didn't leave here, he or she is going to kill us." I said. Mary Margaret and Henry looked at me with shock.

"Did you find who did this yet?" She asked. I shook my head no. Though I have a theory who did this. If this person wants us to leave town, there's more reason we should stay." I said.

"Heroes fighting with the villains. Except this time it wasn't with Regina." Mary Margaret said.

"Yea and all of us should be careful. Henry, you should stay with Regina for a while. She could protect you more than I could." I told him.

"Okay, mom." He said and continued his video game.

"I think I'm going to give Regina a call in case she doesn't know yet." I said, grabbing my phone from my pocket. I dialed her number and called her.

"What do you want, Emma." She sighed through the phone.

"Regina, I will send Henry to your house to stay for a couple of weeks." I said.