Chapter 9

Emma's POV:

I stayed up all night, crying my eyes out in the corner. I miss my family so much even its just lesser than a night. I tried closing my eyes when I'm in the bed but I couldn't sleep at all. I should've ran back home when I saw Hook coming. I have no clothes to changed to so I have to wear yesterday's clothes. I saw a bathroom nearby with a toothbrush and toothpaste in the sink. I just rinsed it and brush my teeth. After I'm done, I went over to the door and shouted for Hook.

"Hook! Let me the hell out of here!" I shouted thorough the door. In minutes, he flung open the door and climbed down.

"What is it do you want, Swan." He spat.

"I miss my family. Can I just call and tell them that I went away so at least they're not worried?" I asked him.

"Sure, love and you won't contact them again until I said so." He said sternly, passing me back my phone. I grabbed it from him and dialed David's cell.

"Emma! Are you alright? Your mom, Henry and I are worried sick. Where are you?" He asked with a signed of relive.

"I'm alright, Dad. Just tell Mom and Henry that I'm going away for a trip to Boston and won't be back for quite sometime." I said, tears were slipping down my eyes through my cheeks. The thought of not seeing them again scares me a lot. I hate being this weak to my parents or Henry.

"Okay. You sure you're alright? Henry misses you." He said.

"Tell him I'll miss him too. And I love you, dad, please tell mom that I said I love her." I said, trying so hardly not to let out a whimper.

"We love you too, Emma. Just be careful where ever you are. Are you sure you're okay?" He asked.

"Yeah." I said and I hung up the phone. By the time I ended the call, I was already crying, scared that I won't see them again. I know that I don't really accept them yet but they are my parents after all. I threw the phone at Hook and went to the bed and cry. What if he decides to kill me and I won't see them again?! I felt a hand placed on my shoulders but I jerked it away.

"Go away, Hook! I don't need your pity." I yelled at him. He really did listen and leave his hand from my back.

"Swan, if you need anything just call me." He said and was about to leave before I stopped him.

"Hook, wait. Could you stay with me for a bit?" I asked him. He turned around and gave me a small smile.

"Sure, love." He climbed into the bed beside me and just lay down. Trying not yearn, I slowly sat up and cuddled beside Hook. He accepted it and placed his hand on my back, drawing circles around it. Somehow it felt so much more comforting then I thought it would be. I could smell the rum and sea water smell which kinda makes it attractive. Attractive?! Is that even a way to describe it?! I thought I wasn't supposed to feel that way and I'm supposed to hate him. I could feel my face heat up into a blush. My sob had finally subsided so I sat up straight.

"Erm....thanks Hook, for lending me to leaned on you." I thanked him. I wiped off my tears off my face.

"You're welcome, Swan. You can always call me for a cuddle, I won't mind." He said with a slight smirk, he's back to his old cocky self again. I rolled my eyes and went to the bathroom to freshen up my face. When I came out of the bathroom, Hook is still here sitting on the bed.

"If you need anything, remember, just call me, love." He said, getting up from the bed. He went out before I get to reply him.

"I will." I said after he leave the room. Shocker alert is that he didn't lock the door for the first time. Hm...maybe I could take a chance to escape. There is this part of me that wants to stay in his ship rather than going back to my parents. It seems awfully weird, isn't it? After some time, I started to miss Hook's presence. I walked around the cabin and saw some dresses in the cupboard, hanging up in a hanger. Who does this dresses belongs to? My mind thought. I looked at the dresses which is mostly in the color of pink or purple. She must have a very good sense of fashion.

~

I started to fall asleep in the bed and woke up maybe after 3 hours I guess. That's the longest sleep that I have taken for the day. I looked through the window that's on the side and the sky's already dark. Well, then I guess it must've been longer than that. I opened the door and walked through the empty and dark hallway. There's so many other rooms inside the ship. I climbed up to the vessel and saw Hook sitting on his wooden chair and walked towards him.

"Hook? I'm hungry and are we still in Storybrooke?" I asked him. I looked through the surrounding areas and it looks exactly like Storybrooke.

"Aye. This ship is protected by a cloaking spell." He said. "This cloaking spell is somehow different from the others." He continued.

"You knew a witch other than Rumplestiltskin?" I asked.

"Yes, lass. You're hungry so why don't we head somewhere to eat." He said, standing up from his wooden chair.

"Aren't you afraid that someone would find this ship?" I asked.

"As I said, this cloaking spell is a little bit different form the ordinary ones. This cloaking spell prevents people from entering except for the ones that are on the ship, like us and we can see the Jolly Roger even if we're out." He explained.

"Oh, then are we going to Granny's?" I asked, hoping the answer was yes.

"Sorry but we're not, love. We're heading the opposite direction where no one will know us." He said. I didn't say anything and followed him out. We walked in silence but occasionally we and some small talks. We're going to a pub for Hook's nightcap. Once we entered many girls are throwing themselves at Hook which he gladly took them. And I'm just walking beside him like his damn sidekick. Hook went over to the bar and ordered a couple of rum for him and his girls. Then they took a seat in the pub. I spent minutes watching the girls touching Hook's body like everyone is going to die if they don't touch it.

"Captain, tell me how you got your hook." One of the girls seductively said while placing her hand on his lap, moving it up and down. I stared at the blonde haired girl in disbelieve. Is this a jealousy? Damn!

"I guess that'll remain as a mystery, my love." He said while giving kisses on her neck. She giggled and moaned like a prostitute. Maybe she is. I couldn't stand anymore of this so I just got up and head over to the bar. I'm not trying to look jealous, which I'm not or maybe I am, but it really gets on my nerves.

"Two shots of tequila, please." I said to the bartender. He nod his head and grabbed the shot glasses and placed in front of me. He poured the tequila shots in it before I picked it up and took a big gulped on each of them. I looked over to Hook's place and he still is teasing the girls. He glanced at me once but I just ignored him. I just can't stand any of this so I walked out of the pub. I breathe in the air which calm me down better.

"What are you doing out here, Swan." Hook came out and asked me. Wow! I didn't know that he realized that I'm gone. I thought with sarcasm.

"Nothing. I just needed some space from the crowd." I lied. It wasn't because of that. I'm a little dizzy from the shots I've taken.

"I take it that you're not really a fan of people in the crowd?" He asked me. He gave me a smirked and raised his eyebrow which always are his another trademark.

"No. I just missed my family that's all." I said.

"Well Swan, after I get my revenge, I'll let you go back to your family." He assures me.

"You better do." I joked and give him a small smile. He laughed along with me too. After sometime, we head back to the Jolly Roger.

"Good night, Swan." Hook said, as he opened the door for me to his cabin.

"Night, Hook." I said. I noticed that I'll be wearing the same clothes for probably a few days which I don't mind though. I got into the bed and closed my eyes shut and drift of to my sleep.

*****************

A/N
Hey guys! How's this chapter? Is it boring? Comment your thoughts and don't forget to vote. See you guys next time. Bye!!