Chapter 14

Emma's POV:

It's been weeks since I last saw Hook which is the day that we argued. The past weeks I've been doing very well. I've get to spend more time with my parents and Henry. No distractions coming, not even a single thought about Hook, well, maybe once or twice. Today I've decided to wear a white top with a grey cardigan with a pair of jeans and my favorite black boots. I greeted my parents and head out of the house to see Hook in his ship.

Surprisingly that I still can see his ship even though it's cloak. I entered the ship and was greeted by Mr Smee.

"Good morning, Emma." He said

"Morning, Mr Smee. Can I know where is the Captain?" I asked.

"Uh...he's...erm...busy." He stammered.

"What you mean his busy?" I asked. As in on time, I heard a girl moaning and giggling loudly in his cabin. Now I know what he meant by busy. I felt anger rising through my body. For pete's sake please don't tell me I'm jealous. And that' would be his distractions. Well done!

I just climbed down to his cabin, ignoring he's time with the girl and opens up the door. I looked at them making out on his bed, the girl is half undressed and she's straddling Hook on top. I cleared my throat and I thought they could listen but they didn't.

"Hook!" I said louder this time. They broke apart and the girl is glaring at me. They got off the bed and straightening themselves.

"Ahh...Swan. What can I do for you?" He smirked. "Lass, we'll continue this later. For now, why don't you run along." Hook said to girl and gathered her clothes, going up to the vessel.

"What the hell?" I said. I can't believe what I just saw right in front of me. Hook kissing another girl. Well, I can believe it but besides the point.

"You've interrupted my bloody time with that beautiful lass." He snapped.

"Oh I see. So now you're going to sleep with every other girls that are desperate needed for guys? Then throw them aside?" I yelled. I could feel myself feeling a huge anger inside of me.

"Did I sense jealousy here?" He smirked. "And who I kiss or sleep with is none of your concern. You've made it clear to me weeks ago that our kiss meant nothing and you won't like a pirate like me." He spat. Little did he know that it was partly a lie. The kiss did meant something to me.

"Oh yeah?! You even told me that the kiss meant nothing to you and don't forget, you even said you won't like a girl like me." I said. I was really disappointed in him, really.

"What about this past few weeks. Did you even bloody bother to find me?! No! It shows how little it is for you to even care a slightest bit." He said, anger and sadness mixed in his tone.

"Then do you care to explain about your nightcaps and all those girls you brought back to your ship?" I groaned.

"Well, they are pretty as hell and they don't care if I was a pirate. They have such a beautiful face, delicate body and everything else is perfect about them. Their moan is the best thing I've heard." He smirked at me. My blood is already boiling since the start and now he's pushing my buttons. I slapped him hardly on his cheek which causes a red hand mark on it. He looked angered by my sudden move.

"Just so you know, I don't care about you or any of your bitches and you may keep all the details all by yourself." I said with heavy breaths.

"Don't ever do that again, Swan. I'll make sure it's the last thing you do." He glared at me.

"I felt sorry for you. Sorry that you couldn't even find a girlfriend or even love and not have a drinking problem." I snapped. Without another word, I walked back up to the vessel, leaving the ship. I saw few of the crews are already staring at me as I walk. I felt like an idiot for even thinking that he's worth liking for.

I came back home with a raging look on my face that made Mary Margaret and David look at me curiously.

"Are you okay, Emma?" David asked.

"Yes. Everything is fine." I said, giving them a reassuring smile. Neither one of my parents knew that I've liked Hook for quite sometime now. I couldn't let anyone in into my walls that I have build up.

"Did someone hurt you or bully you?" David questioned. He looked so worried about me which made my heart felt warm.

"No. It's nothing." I said, giving them both a hug.

"If there's anything, you know you could tell us, Emma. We're your parents." Mary Margaret said. I nodded my head and get back to my room. This is so sick. I wonder why the hell did I even fall for his charms. Now I know that he wasn't worth any of my time. Ignoring my problems, I turned on the tv and binge watch Netflix.

Hook's POV:

For the past few weeks, I've been going to the pub for a nightcap and to find some lasses to accompany me. I could get any lasses attention if I wanted too. I brought them back to my ship then the next morning just shooing them out. That is my way of getting Swan out of my head and heart. It was somehow not working. Swan went to my cabin today and I was a little happy to see her until she slapped me right at my cheek.

"Don't ever do that again, Swan. I'll make sure it's the last thing you do." I glared at her. I felt a tinged of pain in my cheek. Once she left my cabin, the devil, Zelena appeared in my cabin.

"Zelena." I said.

"Hey, ya, Captain." She replied. "Now I have something to collect from The Savior and you're gonna help me still." She said.

"What do you want from her?" I smirked at her. This is the time that I can get my revenge on Swan.

"Oh, in case you didn't know, Emma Swan has magic. Her magic is the purest of them all which is why I needed it. So I guess she's not that innocent as you thought." Zelena laughed wickedly. Swan has magic? Why didn't she tell me. 'Cause she doesn't care about me at all.

"Does she know that she has magic?" I asked her.

"Of course! But as her magic for now is pure but soon, her magic will become dark. She has a great potential in darkness." She said.

"What are you going to do to her?" I asked.

"If you take the magic away from her and give it to me, it'll benefit her and me. If she has her power and doesn't know how to use it properly, she will become dark and if you give it to me, she don't need to go through that." She replied.

"Well, I could certainly do that." I smirked right back at her.

"That's my captain." She grinned at me. She passed me a tube with a needle on the bottom.

"What the hell is that thing?" I asked.

"It's called a syringe. I want you to stick the needle part in her neck and then pull the stick up and then done! Her powers are in the syringe." She said. "When you're done, summon me again. I'll give you a one week time to complete the task or else you'll face your consequences." She laughed and disappeared in the green smoke. I guess that'll be easy since I don't really care about her anymore.

***********************

A/N
How's this chapter? Is it boring? Comment what you think and don't forget to vote xx