Chapter 66

Emma's POV:

Weeks have passed and all of our plans were put together in place. Between those few weeks, nothing much happened besides Zelena appearing and threatened some of the folks and then disappearing back into the thin air. The question that was lingering around was, where did she managed to hide herself and not even locator spell could locate her? Well, we finally got that answer few days ago from Gold. She's hiding herself in a barn further down the town. Apparently, Gold had strike a deal with Zelena and even told her half of what we knew. No one was even surprised to hear that from him since he's the Dark One.

The deal that he made with her was; if she tells him whatever she's planning to do, he'll exchange information with her and tells her whatever he knows. It was a win-win situation for the both of them so of course he deal was sealed.

Regina and I were furious when we learned that he had exchanged information with her. Everyone was. And that was when Regina decided to threatened him by saying that she will personally send Rumple to Zelena and make sure she uses his heart for the sacrifice. He's definitely scared of dying so he indeed spilled the beans to Regina.

We even learned what she's casting and why. This surprised everyone because she's casting a curse. A curse for the whole Storybrooke and this curse is specially made for those who were born in the Enchanted Forest. Her goal is to send us away from Storybrooke so that we could not stop her for what she's doing. That's was only the first reason. The second one was she was casting it so that she could travel back in time. Gold had no idea why either. I did not know that we could even cast spells to travel back in time. It must have been good for those that travelled back and changed whatever they want to change. How I wish I could changed the clock.

No! You shouldn't even be thinking about this, Emma!

"Okay guys! So is everyone clear with what they should do?" I asked the crowd.

Shouts of yes echoed through the caves of Storybrooke. We decided it's better to have the discussion inside the cave as magic are not accessible inside here. It also prevents Zelena from attacking us here and overhearing our plan by using her magic or any of her magical elements.

And by everyone that included Killian, Regina, Henry, Mary Margaret, David, Gold, Belle, Robin, Ruby, Granny and I. Granny and Henry are in-charge of keeping the town folks safe inside the diner and Ruby is in-charge of the weapons for the folks in case Zelena decides to pay a visit to the diner. Believe it or not, Neal volunteered to protect Leo, who is leaving in his temporary home right now. It might be the least suspicious places for Zelena to go. The rest of us are going to stop Zelena and her evil plan once and for all.

The eight of us headed to the barn discreetly with weapons in our hands as protections. Robin and Mary Margaret are using their bow and arrow, Regina and Gold have their magic, David and I are using our guns, Killian is using his hook and Belle kept a squid ink around her neck. Basically everyone has a sword as a spare weapon. We spilt into two teams. Killian, David, Mary Margaret and I are heading towards the East side of the barn while Regina, Robin, Belle and Gold are heading towards the West side of the barn.

We were close to the barn and that was when a bright orange vortex shoot through the roof of the barn and onto the sky. No, we are too late. I signaled for my team to quickly enter through the East entrance. I used my magic to blast through the wooden door. The wicked witch was seen standing in the centre of what seemed like a circle. I couldn't contain the gasp that came out from my mouth. Baby Leo was on one of the points of the circle, a beating heart was there, the Dark One's Dagger was there and a sword was also there. I can't remember seeing a sword being part of the spell. I thought Neal was taking care of Leo?! Did he betray us by working with her?! My thoughts stop when I saw him levitating above the ground by the grasp of Zelena.