Chapter Eighteen

Song for Chapter 18

Same Mistakes by One Direction

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~£~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Destiny's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~£~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today, I woke up feeling so many emotions at once. I was nervous, terrified, curious. Most of it was due to Garrett last night, but some of it was because of the tests we were conducting today with Liam and I. I didn't know what to expect, but I was very nervous about it.

Scott pulled up to the house with Liam and I in the backseat. Scott had told us that it would only be Liam, Derek, himself, and I today, so we wouldn't feel as awkward about the whole situation. Although, it didn't help to calm either of our nerves very well. Scott parked the car in the front of the house, and unbuckled. "Everything will be find guys. You have nothing to worry about." Scott told us, as we unbuckled our seat belts. Liam and I both nodded, but didn't say a word.

All three of us stepped out of the car, and made our way to the front door. When we reached it, before Scott could even knock, the door was pulled open. The man from yesterday, Derek, was standing at the door. "I heard you guys coming." He said, giving Liam and I both soft smiles. This was probably to make us feel comfortable and relaxed, but it didn't work. Scott walked in, and we followed right behind him.

None of their tricks to relax us didn't work with me. They especially didn't help to calm my nerves. Not with Garrett on my mind. I hadn't told anyone about it. I was to confused and worried too. I knew that I had to at some point though. I figured that if I told them, they could protect themselves, and I would be the only one who ended up getting hurt. It would work out better that way.

"Desiny, are you okay?" Scott asked me. I shot my head over to him, and gave him a smile. "Yeah, I'm just a little nervous about this." I told him, bitting my lip softly. My heart began to beat faster as I knew that that was a lie. Scott shook his head, keeping his eyes fixated on me. "No. There's something else. Your heart started to beat faster." He told me. I bit down on my lip hard, and shrugged. "Not that I can think of." I told him. Okay. Well, um, Derek." Scott said, looking over at him to continue. "Follow me." He told us, beginning to walk.

As we walked, I glanced over at Liam, who was already looking at me. "Are you sure your okay?" He whispered to me quietly so no one else could hear. I nodded. "Positive." I told him. Liam didn't look convinced, but let it go. Once we entered a room, Derek stopped, and looked at us. "Okay. So I'll stand by Liam and be ready to hold him back if things get to out of hand. Scott, you stand with Destiny, and I'll tell you guys what to do." Derek instructed. Scott and I both nodded, and Derek lead Liam away, so they were standing at least ten feet away from us. A safe distance away to make sure that he didn't hurt anyone.

"Ready?" Derek asked me. I gave him a nod, not saying a word. "Okay. Scott, I want you to compliment Destiny." Derek said. I guessed that this was a way to try to make Liam jealous. "Destiny, I want you to calm Liam down with words if he gets angry." "Okay." I told him, giving him a nod. I then looked up at Scott. "Destiny, you look very beautiful today." Scott told me. I smiled, before replying. "Thank you Scott. You don't look to bad yourself." I told him, flirting back. I could barley hear heavy breathing coming from where Liam was standing. Suddenly, Scott pulled me into him, wrapping me into a hug. I hugged him back tightly. After a few seconds, a growl rang through the room.

"Destiny." Derek said, causing Scott and I to break away. I glanced over, and saw Liam with yellow, glowing eyes, and claws where his nails should be. He looked like he was getting ready to attack Scott. "Liam. Liam." I said softly, causing Liam to turn to look at me. "Calm down. Listen to my voice. Just calm down." I said softly, keeping my eyes on him. Liam slowly began to transform back, until he was fully human agian. "Okay. This time, I'm going to give him a few insults, and your going to calm him down with actions." Derek told me. I found this a little rude, but went with it.