Chapter Forty-Five

Song Chapter 45:

All of the Stars by Ed Sheeran

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~¥~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Liam's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~¥~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I had known this. I had known ever since Destiny was missing that tonight wasn't going to work for me. I wasn't going to be able to control myself without her. Everyone knew that as well. The one person who kept me human was missing, and on the night when I needed her most. She was my anchor, and without her, I wouldn't be able to keep control tonight. The night of a full moon.

"Liam! Focus!" Derek yelled, as I tried to recite the words to a chant Derek had taught me to keep control. "I really don't think that Alpha, Beta, Omega is resonating with him!" I heard Stiles say above my chanting. "Well what else would, Stiles?" Derek asked. "Destiny." I heard Stiles said. As soon as he said that, I stopped speaking, and looked at him. My heart rate started to slow down a little as I thought of her. "Well, do you see Destiny anywhere Stiles?" Derek asked, his voice aggravated. "No, but its worth a try." Stiles said.

Once he had said that, I tried to say the chant Derek had said over and over again, trying to calm myself down. "Yeah, its not working." Stiles said, his voice almost disappointed. "Do you know any other mantras?" Derek asked, clearly getting more aggravated with Stiles every time he spoke. "Yeah. I do. Liam!" Stiles said, causing me to look up at him. "What three things cannot long be hidden?" Stiles asked me, once he was sure he had my attention. I shut my eyes, as pain started to come over my body from the changing. "Liam! Liam! Look at me! What three things cannot long be hidden? What three things?!" Stiles yelled, trying to get my attention.

"The sun, the moon, the truth." I began, keeping my eyes locked to the ground beneath me. "That's it. Say it again." I heard Stiles say. "The sun, the moon, the truth." I recited again, feeling myself becoming a little calmer. "Derek?" I heard Braden ask, as I kept reciting. "We're okay." Derek replied. "The sun, the moon, the truth." I said again. I kept reciting this, until I was back to my human form. "See, you can do it." Stiles said. "It was hard without Destiny." I admitted, looking down at my hands in my lap. I began to play with my fingers, trying to keep tears from falling out of my eyes. "Hey, we'll find her." Stiles said. After he said that, I spoke the question that I had been thinking all night, "Yeah, but will we find her alive, or will she be gone by the time I get to her?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~£~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Destiny's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~£~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There had to be a way out of here. There had to be. I wasn't going to die in a place that I did not know the location of, surrounded by the skeletons of people who met their unfortunate ends. I did not want to be one of them. My eyes were stained with tear marks, and I was almost positive that I had cried all of the energy out of my body by now. However, I couldn't just give up like this. That wasn't the type of girl I was. I wasn't just going to sit here and wait for my prince charming to come, I was going to be my own savior, and find my way out of this.

I stood up, my balance of little wobbly from a mix of sitting down for a long period of time, and being knocked out by Kate before I was brought here. After I had gotten my balance back a little, I glanced around at my surroundings. I knew that it was kind of useless to do this, I had done this for the last hour at least, but I was thinking that if I was standing, I might find something that my eyes had missed when I was sitting down. My eyes stopped on an opening across the room, not even having a door covering it. It wouldn't be that easy, would it? If Kate brought me all the way to Mexico, she wouldn't make escaping that easy. However, it was worth a try.

My footsteps were soft as I began walking to the opening. My heartbeat sped up as I got closer. Even though you could see right through the opened area, I was still nervous about what may be on the other side. I took a deep breath as I continued to walk, trying to make sure to stay quiet and calm. When I reached the opening, I stopped. I took a deep breath, trying to stay calm. I began walking again, and stepped out through the doorway. When I got to the other side, I opened my eyes,and looked in front of me. A smile formed on my lips as I realized that I had at least made it out of the room without being harmed. Even though I still had a whole building to make it through, at least I was getting closer to the exit.

Suddenly, an arm wrapped around my throat, holding me in a tight lock. I gasped, as I realized that I could not breath anymore. I was pulled backwords, before being thrown onto the ground on the other side of the doorway. My hands flew up to my throat, rubbing it softly. I took large gasps of air, and brought my eyes up to see who had just thrown me. When I looked up, I saw a buserker. I looked at it for a minute as it got closer to me. I felt like there was something that I was missing, a key part of this whole thing that was left out.

The longer I stared at the creature, the more clear my thinking became. I remembered this happening from the vision I had had when I was laying on the ground, right after I had woken up. I remember this all happening. I didn't know why this scene was all just unfolding in my mind now. I remember thinking about leaving, and leaning the door. I remember being attacked, I remember looking up at the creature, and remembering that it was...... I stopped thinking, and my eyes widened as I remembered the rest of the vision. I realized what the part I was missing was. I spoke, my voice shaky, and barley above a whisper. "Scott?"