Chapter Thirty-Three

Song for Chapter 33

Somebody's Heartbreak by Hunter Hayes

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~£~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Destiny's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~£~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning, I woke up with a smile on my lips. It was the first time that I had in awhile, and it was due to Liam. The fact that I had gotten the words off of my chest, and that he now knew how I felt, made me utterly happy. Plus, the fact that he still felt the same made me very happy. It was good to know that, even after all of this, he still had feelings for me.

As I was finishing putting on eye liner, my phone vibrated. I pulled the pencil away from my eye, and moved my eyes down to the screen. I smiled as I saw the name Liam on the screen. I put the cap on the pencil, and set it down on the white, bathroom counter. I then picked up my phone, and swiped my thumb across. I brought the phone up to my ear, and spoke. "Hello." "Hey beautiful." I heard Liam say. The comment made my cheeks heat up. "Hey handsome." I replied, not even thinking. As soon as I spoke, my eyes widened, and my cheeks turned a darker shade of red. I had no idea why I had said that. Of course, it was true, but he wasn't supposed to know that.

Liam chuckled through the phone, which caused me to smile a little. His laugh made me smile. In a good way of course. "Is it alright if I come over now?" He asked me. "Yeah. Of course." I said into the phone. I held the phone between my shoulder and my ear, putting a light pink blush on my cheeks as I did. "That's good to know. I would feel really awkward right now if you would've said no." He said into the phone. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. "What? Are you here?" I asked into the phone. "Well, not exactly at your house. I'm close to it." He replied. I closed the blush box, and placed it into my make up bag. I grabbed my phone with my hand again, and walked out of the bathroom. "Then where?" I asked him. "Where is an important spot for us?" He asked me.

A million thoughts ran through my head. There was the lacrosse field, for him at least. He had a passion for lacrosse, so that could be it. It could be the meadow that he took me to when he told me about his I.E.D. That was an important spot for us. That was where we opened up to one another for the first time. It suddenly hit me where he was. "The creek?" I asked him. The creek behind my neighborhood was where we had shared our first kiss. I smiled at the thought, and my lips began to tingle lightly. "There you go. Using those banshee skills." He told me. I laughed a little. "I'll be there in a minute." I told him. "No rush. Take your time." He told me. "I'll be there in a few. Bye!" I said. "See you soon!" He replied.

After he finished talking, I pulled the phone away from my ear, and pressed the red End button. I quickly put a pair of white sandals on my feet, and made my way out of my bedroom door. I couldn't help the smile that appeared on my lips as I thought about Liam. "I'll be back in about an hour mom! I'm going for a walk!" I told her. "Okay! Be careful!" My mom yelled back. As soon as she said that, the smile on my lips faded. Every time that I had tried to be careful, it had ended in me almost getting hurt. "Okay!" I yelled back, walking out of the front door. I didn't want to think about danger right now. I just needed to focus on Liam and what surprise he might have for me. The thought caused me to smile, and the pace of my walking to speed up to almost a jog.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~¥~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Liam's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~¥~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As soon as I got off of the phone with Destiny, I hung up, and took in a deep breath. I could feel my heart pounding in my chest. I didn't want to think about the possibility of her saying no. She had told me that once the whole deadpool mess was over, that we would have a chance of being together. The whole deadpool mess, as far as I knew of, was not over yet. That was the main reason why I was worried about her saying no. Although, last night, she had told me that she loved me. I just hoped that she loved me in the way that I loved her, and not the friendly, I care about you, way.

I didn't realize how long I had been thinking about this until I saw Destiny walking towards me. She looked beautiful without even trying. She had a wide smile on her lips, which made her appearance even better. It was the first time that I had seen her smile in awhile. I felt myself relax slightly as she walked closer to me. I took a deep breath, going over what I was going to say to her in my head. I could only hope that she would say yes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~£~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Destiny's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~£~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I walked over to Liam, I saw him smile at me. His smile made my heart race. He had that affect on me, and he had had it since the first day I had met him. I stopped in front of him, smiling. "Hey." I said softly. "Hey." He replied, through a wide smile. "So, why did you bring me out here?" I asked him, eager to know his reason behind this. "Do you really want to know?" Liam asked me. I nodded quickly, my eagerness showing. "Are you sure Destiny?" He asked me, in a teasing manor. "Yes Liam." I said back. "Positive?" He asked. A light laugh escaped my lips. "Yes Liam! Now just tell me!" I told him, smiling. "Just, wait till I'm done talking until you give me answer, okay?" He asked me. My heart beat faster as I thought that he might be asking me a question that I had been wanting him to for awhile now. I nodded, smiling a little. "Of course." I replied. Liam took a deep breath, before he began to speak.

"Destiny, as you know, I love you. A lot. You've made me become a better person. You make me calm down when I'm angry. You relax me when I'm scared or tensed. I don't know what I would've done if you wouldn't have been here this whole time after the bite. I know that we've had our moments where it seems like I hate you, and those came early on in our friendship. You weren't like most people though. Most people would've left and ended the relationship there. But you didn't. You kept trying to keep a friendship with me even when I tried to leave you behind. Your the first person I think about when I wake up, and the last person I think about before I go to sleep. I don't mean to sound weird when I say this, but you don't know how many nights I have spent lying in bed awake thinking about you. Your on my mind all the time. Before I act out on anything, I think about how it will affect you. You make me feel emotions that I have never felt. I never knew that the feelings that people talk about, the protectiveness, the love, the want to have them with you all the time, could be real. But with you, it is. Its not just how beautiful you are on the outside that attracts me, but how beautiful you are on the inside too. You have a bright, loving, caring, funny, kind, helpful personality that's hard to find in this world. I know that you've told me countless times that you don't want to think about a relationship with the craziness that is going around right now, but after what you told me last night, I'm not sure if you've changed your mind or not. So, I'm just going to ask you. Destiny Samuel, will you please be my girlfriend?"

The whole time Liam was speaking, my heartbeat sped up by the second. I had never had a guy who had said the words that Liam did to me. The things that he said to me made me feel better instantly, forget all my problems. He had a calming affect on me, and that was one of the many things that I loved about him. I didn't care about waiting until after the deadpool was over anymore. I didn't care about what I had promised myself before. It didn't matter anymore. All that mattered was him.

"Liam Dunbar, you have made my life better since I first met you. Your sweet, funny, caring, loving, your an amazing guy. I don't care what I said about the deadpool thing anymore. I don't care about what I said about dating. It doesn't matter. All that matters is what I feel for you, and knowing that you feel the same way. Liam, I would love to be your girlfriend." I told him, smiling so wide, it caused my eyes to squint slightly.

Liam smiled wide as well, and wrapped me into a tight hug. I hugged him back, smiling into his neck. "This is prefect." He told me into my ear. "What is?" I asked him. "Knowing that I finally have you." He told me. I smiled wider, hugging him tighter. "I know how it feels." I told him. Liam pulled away, and planted a gentle kiss on my lips. I kissed him back, wrapping my arms around his neck. For the first time in a while, the deadpool didn't matter. All my worries, fears, everything went away. For the first time in awhile, I felt utterly happy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~£~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note:

Hey guys! First of all, thank your for reading, commenting, and voting for my stories! I appreciate the support! Second, you guys comment a lot on my stories, and I've had trouble replying to them. So, I was thinking about making a separate book where I could answer all of your questions about the books, or questions you have for me, as well as reply to the comments that you would like me to. If you guys would like me to do this, leave a comment below! Thank your for reading, voting, and commenting! :)