Chapter Six

Song for Chapter 6

Haunted by Taylor Swift

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~£~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Destiny's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~£~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today was the first time that I was nervous about going to school since my first day of school. There was just this feeling I had that I couldn't explain. Its like I was lost, alone. It was like I didn't even know anything anymore. After the events that took place last night, I didn't even want to step foot outside my door. I knew I had to though. My mom would never let me stay home. Plus, I needed to go to school.

As I was walking up to the front door of the school, my heart beat quickened. My eyes traveled around to smiling, laughing students. Any of them, though, could be hiding something like Scott was. The thought of this made me even more frightened then I already was. "Destiny!" I heard someone yell from behind me. My heart began to race even more, and I quickly turned around to see who it was. I saw Scott walking towards me, and felt my heart stop. I was very nervous and weary about him.

"Destiny. We need to talk to you." Scott said once he had reached me. I swallowed hard, looking up at him. "W-who's we?" I asked, my voice shaking slightly. "Me, Stiles, and a few of our friends. Will you please just come talk to us for about five minutes?" He asked. I looked up at him. I wasn't exactly sure about this. He was something that was not human. Something that I had yet to know what it was. I didn't know what came over me, but I felt my head give a small nod to say yes. Scott let out a breath, and smiled a little. "Thank you. Come on." He said, walking away. I took a deep breath, and began to follow him.

Scott ended up leading me in between two parked buses. When we arrived there, and stopped, my eyes looked around to everyone. There were five people including Scott, two boys and three girls. I stood by Scott as everyone gave me small smiles. I returned them before looking down. "Guys, this is Destiny. Destiny, this is Kira, Lydia, Malia, and you already know Stiles." Scott told me, pointing to everyone as he called off their names. "Its nice to meet you guys." I said softly, as my heart beat quickly. They all smiled, and a few said, "Its nice to meet you too."

"Okay, so I'm going to try to explain everything in the best way possible." Scott said after a few seconds. I nodded, and looked up at him. "Okay. Well, forget everything that you thought you knew. Everything that you thought didn't exist, because a lot of things do exist. For instance, Lydia is a banshee, Kira is a fox, Stiles was possessed at one point, and Malia and I are werewolves." "Werecoyote." Malia said, correcting him. "Wait, so you bit Liam-" "So now he's a werewolf too." Scott answered, cutting me off. I nodded a little, and worry filled me. "Well, what was that boy that tried to kill you and Liam last night?" I asked. "A windego." Scott told me. I gave a small nod, before looking down.

After a little more explaining, everyone moved onto another subject. Everyone was currently talking about the full moon that was tonight, that affected werewolves in some way. Scott had an idea to get Liam out to a dock by Lydia's lake house. "Well, how are we going to get Liam out there?" Scott asked. Lydia shrugged. "Easy. We tell him there's a party and invite him." She said. "Yeah, but how are we going to get him there if he doesn't trust us?" Scott asked. A smirk spread across Lydia's face after she said this. "Well, he trusts one of us." She said, and I saw her look at me. I looked around, and saw that everyones eyes were on me. "Me?" I asked, a little shocked. "Yes you. He trusts you." She said. "Well, what if he says no?" I asked. "I don't think that he would do that Destiny. I've seen you two together." Scott said. I let out a small sigh at this. Liam and I were just friends, and he didn't do anything with me that he didn't do with other people.