Chapter Forty-Six

Song Chapter 46:

You Found Me by The Fray

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~¥~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Liam's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~¥~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few minutes after I had used the Talban to help control myself, I had calmed down. The Talban had worked, but I knew that I would have been able to control myself more if Destiny had been there. I had tried not to think about her the whole ride down here, which was pretty much impossible. Whenever I thought about her, it made me worried for her, and not be able to concentrate on what was going on around me. Whenever I thought about her, I thought of the worst things that could have happened to her. However, it was nearly impossible not to think about her.

"I can't believe I actually did it." Stiles said under his breath. I looked up at him from where I sat across from him. "You know, for a minute there, I thought I was going to tear the two of you apart." I said, letting out a quiet chuckle. "Yeah, that would have made for an awkward ride home, so thanks." Stiles replied, as we started to pull up to the destination. As we got closer to it, I felt nervous and also relieved. The closer we got to La Glacea, the closer we got to danger, but also the closer we got to Destiny.

"Do you think you can bring the same level of control and strength inside La Glacea?" Derek asked, looking across at me. If I couldn't then I was pretty much useless for this whole operation. I looked down at my hand, giving it a small shake as my nails came out. I looked up from my hand, and over to Derek, whos eyes were looking at my nails. "Alright, we might actually be able to do this." Stiles said, as Derek opened the back door. As soon as he did, he was pulled out of the van.

Stiles and I quickly got up, getting out of the van. As soon as we did, Braden began shooting the thing that had pulled Derek out of the van, a beserker. My eyes widened in slight fear. These were the things that I had feared the most, the things that kept me up at night, not being able to close my eyes in fear that when I opened them, one would be towering over me.

After a few shots were fired, the beserker fell to the ground, dead. Peter ran over to Derek, kneeling down next to him. "How bad is it?"

Peter asked, looking down to where Derek was stabbed. "I'm fine. I'm fine. Just go get Scott." Derek said, in between heavy breaths. "Just find him. I'll be right behind you. Go. Go!" Derek told Peter, as Peter stood up. "Hey. Hey. Save him." Derek said, as Peter walked towards the rest of us. "This way." Peter said, walking towards the entrance of the building. Taking a deep breath, I followed the rest of the group into the building.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~£~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Destiny's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~£~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As soon as I had said Scott, the creature started walking towards me. I started to try to scoot away, my back hitting the wall behind me. My heart beat quickened as the creature came closer to me. I pushed myself off the ground, keeping my eyes on the creature. "Scott-" I said, but was cut off as I was pushed onto the wall, the creature stopping right in front of me. Once he had, he grabbed my shoulders, pushing me into the wall. My head hit the rocks behind me, causing my vision to blur. I feel to the ground, barley seeing Scott walking away through my blurry vision. I watched as he walked away, as my vision started to turn to darkness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~¥~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Liam's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~¥~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We had been running through the building for awhile, and we still didn't even have on clue where Destiny, Kira, and Scott were.

However, I wasn't going to give up or lose hope. I didn't care what it took, I was going to have Destiny back in my arms before we left this place. "Okay stop! Stop! Stop! Stop! Stop!" Peter said, causing all of us to stop. "We gotta figure out where we are, then we gotta figure out how to find Scott, Kira, and Destiny." Peter added.

As soon as he said that, a phone rang, causing all of our heads to turn to Stiles. He pulled his phone out of his pocked, looking down at the screen. "How do I even have service-" He began to say, walking away to the group. He pushed the answer button, putting the phone up to his ear. "Hi Dad. Hey dad, I know your angry um-" Stiles stopped talking before he could even finish his sentence. "Okay, well, when I get back you can ground me." Stiles said, after a few seconds. After a minute, Stiles spoke again. "You want me to lie?" Stiles asked his dad, his voice a little softer. "She was at the school when we called Mason to look for her, but now we're not hearing back from either of them. I don't know dad. I don't know what I'm doing. I'm just trying to save my friends." Stiles said, slight worry in his voice. "Dad, if its one of the beserkers at the school, your gonna need fire power. A lot." Stiles said, before hanging back, and walking back to us.

Every extra second we just stood there was another second that my worry for Destiny grew. "What do we do now?" I asked, eager to just find Destiny and get home. "Duck." Malia said, pulling me down by my shoulder. Right as she did, the claw of a beserker slammed into the rock wall beside me. "Get down! Duck! Go go go! Go go go go go!" Peter yelled, causing all of us to run even quicker.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~¥~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Go go go!" Peter yelled, as we all kept running. Not only was I just worried about Destiny, Scott, and Kira, but now the beserkers as well. Who knew how many of them were here. Not only had there been the one we had seen outside, but not also the one that was behind us right now. I was almost positive that there were plenty more here, I just hoped we wouldn't run into them. "Go find Destiny, Kira, and Scott!" Malia said, before tossing Peter the sowrd. Peter cought it, and looked over at Malia. "Go!" She said, before she ran off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~¥~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After we had gotten to a certain area of the building, Peter told us to stop. None of use knew exactly why this was where we had to stop. As I had looked around, this room didn't seem to have any significance. As far as I could see, it was just an empty room that looked like it had caved again. Then again, that was what the whole building pretty much was. However, as I was looking around, something caught my eye. It was a figure that was coming towards us. A small part of me wanted to believe that it was Destiny. However, this figure was too tall to be Destiny. As it got closer into the moonlight, I saw that it was a berserker.