Chapter Forty-Seven

Song for Chapter 47:

Gravity by Sara Barellies

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~¥~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Liam's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~¥~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We had been trying to fight the besereker off for a few minutes now, and still had had no use of even weakening the creature at all. No one was giving up, though, until the creature had been killed, including me. I knew that I should be more nervous right now then what I was. However, there were more things on my mind then just the beserker. The one thing that frightened me more then the thought of being hurt by one of the creatures, was the thought of Destiny being even slightly hurt by these things. She was the thing that was keeping me from giving up.

The besker was suddenly  pushed to the ground by Peter. Once the beserker was on the ground Peter wasted no time in passing a bone from the body to Malia. "Take it. Aim for the skull. Kill it!" Peter instructed her. Peter and I both grabbed the beserker, pushing it up against the wall. "Kill it! Kill it now!" Peter told her. "Wait wait wait! Malia! Wait!" Someone yelled, a voice that sounded like Stiles. The bone was suddenly hit out to the ground by Kira, the bone falling to the ground, the sound echoing the now quiet room. I looked into the eye holes of the skull, seeing the eyes inside were similar to Scott's brown eyes.

My attention shifted over to the group of people that just walked into the room. I saw Kira standing next to Malia, as well as the beserker, who was supposedly Scott. I also saw Stiles, standing towards the entrance. I couldn't make out much, but could see that he was holding somebody in his hands. It only took me a few seconds to realize that the seemingly lifeless body, was Destiny. "Destiny." I said, looking at her, as Stiles gently laid her down away from everyone.

Before I could do anything, or even think, I was shoved to the ground by Scott, wincing in pain as my back hit the concrete. Once I sat up, I saw that Scott was walking towards me. I quickly tried backing myself up, trying to put as much distance between him, and myself. "Scott, Scott don't!" I heard Kira say, as Scott kept walking towards me. "Scott, its me." Stiles said, which immediately resulted in a punch being thrown from Scott. My body continued to back up more, hoping that maybe I would be able to save myself from Scott.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~£~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Destiny's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~£~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My eyes opened suddenly, my vision being a little blurry. I couldn't make out anything around me, but knew that whatever was going on, was not good. I could hear yelling, people being thrown towards the ground. I sat up quickly, pain instantly rushing to my head. My vision started to go back to normal again, as they frantically looked around the room. By the time my vision had returned to normal, I had found Kira, Stiles, Malia, and Peter. However, I was missing the one person who I was hoping to see the most out of everyone. "Liam?" I asked softly, standing up. My heart rate picked up, as I continued to search, but not being able to find him. I suddenly saw him, being pushed up against the wall by his neck. My heart stopped as I saw this.

"Liam!" I screamed, tears beginning to form in my eyes. The room became silent, as all eyes stayed on Liam. I saw Liam's eyes glance over to me for a minute, and for a moment, everything felt okay. His expression relaxed a little as well.