Chapter 11 - Date

Is it bad that I never made love?

Nope I never did it

But I sure know how to fuck.

I'll be ya bad girl, I'll prove it to you

Can't promise that I'll be good to you, Cause i had some issues

I won't commit, nah not having it but atleast i can admit

That I'll be bad to ya.

Yeah Ill be good in bed. But ill bed to ya

-- Tierra Thomas

DESHAUN IN THE MM⬆⬆⬆

-- That Friday --

" I will see you tomorrow " Ms.B says as I got my things.

" Im sorry, I cant make it " I say.

" What? " She looked at me.

" I got..." I thought about it. " I got something with my parents..I can not cancel. Next time "

Before she could say anything else I headed around her up the stairs out of the class into the pack hall ways.

It was plain out weird between us and I didn't need that shit one bit...I didn't need it to get discovered. I don't know what I would do if people found out about it.

" Whats up, pretty boy " Cali asked walking next to me.

" Shit, friday is up " I say.

" You got your date tomorrow you excited? " He asked laughing.

Me and Cali was closer because he just wasn't like the other boys..he had more sense and he could relate more. Plus we both California bred.

" Am I excited? " I repeat.

I felt like a bitch I was so nerovus. I didn't know where to take her or what she liked to do...what to say..what if it got awkward. This was horrendous. But I still was freaking excited.

" Where do I take her? "

" I thought you said you were gonna take her down to the gold room and lisen to the open mic "

" I don't think a girl like that likes that stuff " I say looking at Mula standing against the wall. She had on short shorts exposing her long tattoo covered legs and a tank top. Her hair was was a ponytail with a red bandana around it.

" shit do the simple thing..a movie. A scary one..wrap your arm around her ass and make her lay on you, I dont know "

" Thats not so bad " I tell him.

" Cali! " Bria waved him over.

" Holy shit " He murmurs.

" If you don't like her tell her that. Don't make her look stupid " I tell him.

" Its not that I dont like her..she cool...but shes clingy. I cant wotk with that..plus i aint got no p yet " He says and I laughed.

" Your fucking horrible " I tell him.

" Wassup. ladies " Cali tells the girls.

" Hey, Cali..Hey Shaun "

" I got my last class..Bye " I head around them and off to class.

" wait a minute " Mula says. I stopped and she said something to them before coming up next to me.

" Ima walk you to class today " I laughed.

" How about I walk you? "

" Nope..I wanna walk you " She shook her head. " Where we going tomorrow? "