Chapter 10

Keep that paper work on you
Keep them pennies up off you
Take that cheap shit off you
Put on this Fendi I bought you
Take that lace front off you
You look better natural
Take that makeup off you
All that fake stuff off you
Keep them women away from you
Keep them niggas up off you
Keep the lies away from you
Keep them issues up off you
Keep that grey hair off you
Keep that stress away off you
Better let him know that I will not play about you

         -- Rich Homie Quan

Shaun P.O.V

I was shaking through out the whole period in mrs. b class.

She didnt make shit obvious or nothing but she did touch me a few times on the slid. I was freakin out cause I knew nobody but the boys could find out about this or it was gonna be a whole lot of trouble for my ass.

" Okay, Class. Dismissed. " She says as the bell rung. Everbody got up and we all grabbed our things.

" Da'Shaun " I stopped as everybody else left and waited til they were gone.

" Wassup? "

" I was wondering if you wanted to comr over this weekend, I'll make dinner " She smiled tossing her hair over her shoulder.

" I dont know about all of that " I sau looking around.

" Deshaun nobody is going to find out about us, I promise.  Live a little "

" Ight, I'll think about it. I need to see if im free " I say. " I gotta go "

I headed out the classroom amd back up stairs. The halls were packed with everybody rushing to class. I headed down the halls not spottin the boys.

" Shaun come here please " Bria calls.

Dear god.

Mula and the rest of th girls were leaned against thr lockers by her and they were all talking.

I headed over to them. " Yes? "

" Dont ask him, Damn why you sweating Cali "

" Whatever. Leave me alone " She says rolling her eyes. " Shaun you seen Cali? "

" No, I didn't know he wasn't here " I say just as my phone vibrated.

" Do you know where he is? "

" You sweating him too hard " Mula says.

I checked my phone it was a text from Cali. And he was saying how Jewelz had given him dome under the stair case but meet him at Zee car they were about to smoke.

" I do .  He just text me and let me know they bouta smoke " I tell her replying back to him then putting my phone in my pocket.

Im not sure if he wanted her around or not but I couldn't lie because Mula looking at me was making me nervous and I knew my lie would have cane out Rocky.

" Can we come? "

" Of course " I say. " They at the cars "

They followed me out there and Zee and Cali was waiting by my damn car. I unlocked it and we all got inside.