Chapter 24 (Part 3)

How you fuck for cash but you not a hoe?
And im gone respect you if your pockets broke?
             -- Nipsey Hussle

Mula P.o.V ***

" Can we get Ice cream " Chris asked looking up at Shaun. We were walking through the mall and we aint been here but 30 minutes.

" I guess " Shaun says.

" Shaun i wanna get on your back "

" You wanna be all up under me today, huh " Shaun laughed.

" Yup " shaun stopped and picked Chris up putting him on his back.

" Ooh boyfriend now you at a level to kiss me " I tese.

" I been at that level " Shaun says.

" Wasn't talking to you " His brother and sister laughed at him.

" Yeah right " He rolled his eyes. We went into the frozen yogurt joint and Shaun paid for bowls for all of us. I had the worst sweet tooth so my shit was filled with toppings covering it. We all sat down and ate and The kids was telling Shaun about their day and what was going on. I didn't hear too much of the conversation but he was all ears.

After that we went to the store Hibbets. " You want something? " He asked me wrapping his arm around me as Des and Chris looked at the wall of shoes.

" You gon buy me something? "

" No, Im going to make you buy me something "

" You so damn, Sarcastic " I roll my eyes pushing him away from me.

" Because you be asking me questions you know the answer to " He shrugs with his fine as.

I watched him look at the shoes that were on the wall. He Pulled down a pair of New Release Jordans looking at them.

" I want these too " I say. Them mfs were wet. And since they were white and black I could wear them with hella shit.

" What size do you wear? " He asked me.

" 6 1/2 " i tell him. If he was going to buy them then I was going to take them.

" You got what you needed? " He asked Destiny and Chris.

" Yeah "

She had a pair of Pink Sperrys and Chris had some Addias Crazy 8's,

After getting all of our sizes Shaun headed to the counter and paid for them. Instead of using his card he had a big ass wad of money and he pilled 100 dollar bills from it and paid for the shoes then took the receipt.

I know he had money, but that type of Cash I aint never seen him carry.

" Mula can you help me find clothes? " I looked up from my phone over to Des. " Shaun no, stop let Mula do it. I dont want to wear stuff like that "

I laughed going over that way.

" No " I take the shirt out his hand and put it back. " that shit is mad ugly "

I think these mfs be forgetting she is a girl and not FUCKING BOY. Or Tomboy. She can be girly and still be cute. They dont let her wear her hair down, her clothes aren't in style. They need to let her fucking live a little.

I took my time looking for her clothes and she tried them on while after 30 minutes Shaun and Chris got mad and left.

Beauty takes time. I would know.