Chapter 12

I feel like I can get her wetter then you
I feel like I can treat her better then you
She give me green light special
Green light special, Green light special

                -- Lil Boosie

Da'Shaun P.O.V **

This was not happening. I couldn't believe it was.

She came up out of her shirt and tossed  it next to us and unclipped her bra.

I wanted to tell her she didn't have to do this...But I couldn't catch my breath ..and in reality a nigga been waiting 3 years for this moment.

How many times you think I thought about this when imaging us together?

" Aww " She moan grinding across my hard on lap as my tongue traveled down her chest and I put one of her breast into my mouth. She tossed her head back. " Ah, Fuck. "

I unbuttoned her jeans trying to get them off but they were tight as hell. As soon as I got them off I flipped up over so that she was on her back and I was over her. My hands were sweating and i could hear my heart beating in my head.

I looked down at her body and licked my lips.

Then her phone started ringing ruining everything.

" Just leave it " She says trying to get my belt off and pants off. As soon as they hung up it would start right back. Constantly and constantly.

" Just get it " I sigh handing it to her.

" What in the fuck, Hello " She answered. " Mylee, what the fuck...,Fine. Im on my way " She hung up and I got up.

" You need a ride to wherever it is? " I ask her.

" County..and Yes, My sister dumb ass got arrested and they have my truck " She tells me.

I couldn't believe this moment was ruined.

I found my clothes and threw them on while she did the same and i checked the time...It was going on midnight.

I was going to die when I get home..Im aready late. Whats another hour and half gon matter?

" Come on " I tell her and she followed me out. She locked up and we got into the car and headed that wau quietly.

" You pissed? "

" About what? " I glance over at her.

" What just happened? " I shook my head no.

Just a little.

" Not really ..Its always another time...and your sister matters " I tell her, She didn't reply and we kept driving.

When we got to the county jail she got her purse and shit and we headed in. " A group of teenage girls came in here with a pink range "

" And ? " The man behind the desk says.

" Im here to get them..Or my sister Mylee Mason " She says.

" Their minors...where is your parents? "