Chapter 7 - Wanting To Know Who he is

Bank roll after bank
Big money I like that
Bank roll after bank roll
A million dollars on my mind
Hunnad G's at a time
NIGGA

MULA P.O.V. ************

" He's cute " Kiki says as we walked to the car.

" His eyes is whats cute for sure. He reminds me of Chris Brown with some eyes like whats his nane with the dreads? Iggy? " Bria says opopening the door. I laughted.

" Issa Thompson " My sister corrects. " And who yall talking bout? "

" Nobody for you " Carmen shot.

" Girl if I wanted him I could snatch him from each and every one of yall ho's like that " She snapped her fingers making us all laugh. " I was just asking "

" Shaun " I tell her.

" Shuan what? "

" The hell if I know, He's been going here long enough and I just learned his first name " I say getting into the line to pull out the parking lot.

I noticed Zee and them racing to a car. I watched as they all went to an clean Benz. Shaun openes the driver side door and got in and the boys fought over the passenger side.

" Who Shaun works for? " Kiki asked what I was thinking.

" I dont know. I'll have to ask Zee's dumb ass " I didnt need any more competition than I already did and If I had  somebody from another set working up in here I needed to know. I dont got time for them crip or hood niggas. I'd blast they all..they full of it.

I pulled out the parking lot and headed towards Bria and Kiki's apartment.

I drop them off most the time cause them my bitches. But if I cant drop them off then Theu better get they asses on that school bus or bum a ride.

The drive to their apartment wasn't that long. I pulled up around back and let the both of them out.

" Im a call you later "

" Ight, ask Cali about the Shaun dude for me "

" How you know im gon take to Cali? " She says. I gave her the shit face and everybody laughed.

" Girl bye " Carmen waved her off.

" Forget yall " she says and then headed away.

The next stop was dropping off Carmen then me and Mylee headed on our way home. When we got there she headed to her room and I went to mines and changed out of the clothes I wore to school into something more comfortable for me to sit around the house in.

I grabbed some nail polishes and nail materials. I grabbed everything and headed into the empty livingroom. I sat it down then went into the kitchen and grabbed some cookies, chips, and a cold drink from the fridge. I brung it into the livingroom and turned on the flatscreen to the VH1 channel a lovr and hip hop marathon was playing.

I sat down and got comfortable.

I was going to have some me time unless Lee came in her with me and we spent some times together.

I filed my fingers and toes then put a a pink coat on them and did a crackle color on my big toe and my ring fingers.

I let my nails dry than ate while watching TV at the same damm time.