Chapter 1

God forgive me I been hurt by a couple niggas, thats why I wake up say my prayers and be like fuck a nigga.

Mula P.O.V **

" I ain't even in the mood homie get from round me.
I got too much on my mind Ion need no company
You can hit me on my phone but I'll probably let it rang
On the real
tryan chill
Tryan go my own thang

I be ducked off.
Ducked off.
I be Ducked off
Ducked off.

Not today,
Im in my own zone

Just me the fuck alone
Don't even call my phone.
Everybody looking for a favor on the low.
Smirking all in my face
Bitch get the fuck out my face "

I tossed it into the wall since it wouldn't shut up..I could of swore I was tapping that snooze button. Once it finally shut off I sighed in relief. I took a few minutes to lay there and collect myself before I had to get ready for school. Even though I didn't have to go..I still went to get my education. I ain't trying to be no dumb bitch.

" Mula hurry up! Im not trying to be late again! " Mylee says banging on my door. I rolled my eyes and sat up.

Monday's are such a basic bitch.

I hated mondays with a passion.

" Im up, be ready or im leaving with out you " I yell. I heard her mumble something before I could hear her feet leaving away from my door.

I slide out the bed and walked over to my closet to find something to wear. I grabbed out my Black Skinny Jeans with the rips in them. My Red tee shirt with the words DOPE in black letters and my some underwear and a bra. After I had everything I headed to my bathroom. I was the only one with a bathroom in my room..because I paid the bills in this bitch. We got a 3 bedroom house right on the edge of the Northside. Monica bitch ass lived where the fuck that dogged lived. My mama was out where ever she was and it was just me and Lee here. Thats just what I wanted to.

I cut on the shower and let it get hot while I set up my things then stripped down and got inside. I only took a 10 minute shower washing off real good before I got out lotioning up with this new Burberry lotion i got. I slide on my clothes then brushed my teeth and took off my headwrap letting my weave down. It was black with red ends on it. It was a 22'' inch Brizillian. I fucks with the finnest. After I was done I checked my self one more time before finishing everything and heading back to my room. I slipped into my Black and red Jordans and grabbed my Galaxy before getting my Gucci backpack and heading out my room.

" Tink you ready? " I asked coming into the kitchen where she was seated eatting some ceral.

" Yeah " She says not looking up from her phone. I grabbed me something quick and ate it down before we headed out to my All Pink Range Rover. This was my baby. Once we got inside I started towards hell..aka Jackson high.

                           When we pulled up to the school I went to the same parking spot I do every morning. Dallas was in its warm weather right now which ment The studets were taking their time going into the building. I locked the door behind us as we headed up the stairs. " Wass Up, Mula " I just head nod these niggas.

" Morning, Ma "

" Whats good, Mu? "

I opened the door for Lee and followed her inside. " How come you never really respond back when niggas say hi to you? " She asked as she walked next to me. I shrugged my shoulders.