Chapter 14

We dont need this nigga on my street.
Say it with me.
Fuck the police, Fuck the Police,
Without that badge you a bitch and a half nigga
Fuck the police, Fuck the police
             -- Lil Boosie

,

MULA P.O.V **

My head was pounding as they were booking me in.

I was aware what was going on...but the mushrooms from this morning still had me a little in and out of it.

" What did you take? " The officer asked looking into my eyes

" Nothing, get off of me " I say moving back.

" Keep pushing me back lil girl and im gonna charge your ass " She says.

I felt like Sick to my stomach and I couldn't breathe either. I was wheezing and feelings light heading and she sat me down on this bench.

" What did you take? "

" I drunk and had some weed " I tell her. I couldn't go into too much details. I been here enough to know better then that.

She got me treated then took me to the holding cell and placed me in. I didn't even try and call nobody shit I took me a nap to try and make this wear off

After my long ass sleep With these ugly females in here I ate that nasty cheese sandwich and sat for a minute then talked to someone.

" Can I get bailed out? " I asked.

" You can make bail...but your going to be set high and you have another court date coming up " He tells me.

" Can I call somebody? "

" 18 and they cant have warrants of their own to bail you out. " He tells me.

I sat back throwing my head back trying to think. T.N was going to fucking chew my head off if I called him and maybe fire me.

" Can I get a number out my phone or you look it up? "

" What the name ? "

" Um, Shaun "

" Shaun what ? "

oh shit. I don't even know. I laughed shaking my head.

" Its in my phone "

He was cool, probably cause he wanted to fuck but he got my phone and looked up the number for me and I went and gave Shaun a call.

" Hello " He answered the phone.

" Its Mula "

" Yes, I figured when the whole school was talking about you getting locked up then the county jail is calling me " He says.

" I need help " I say.

" You want me to get you out? "

" Nobody else can do it. Could you help me? " I asked.