Chapter 6

Im different. Yeah im different.
Im different. Im different.
Yeah im different.
Pull up to the scene with my ceiling missiing.

Shaun P.O.V ***

" When did I give you premission to leave ? " My father ask through the phone rather pissed off. I got up off the couch and headed outside to talk to him in private.

" Mom said I could go. Im just spending the night with a few friends. "

" What type of friends? " He asked as I leaned against Zee's house crossing my legs at the ankles shaking my head at my father.

" Some guys that I know..They go to school out our way, they'll be going to standford next year so we've been just hanging out and chilling around before they leave off to college. Zacks even going to Harvard " I say telling a bold face lie. If he knew where I was actually at, and what type of people I was around...He will have a fucking heart attack.

" How long will you be there ? " He asked me seeming to ease up some.

" I brough clothes so im going to maybe just leave from here and go to school, Dad I swear there is nothing to worry about..you have my word " I say. I always felt some type of way about lying to my father and mother...but sometimes I had to do.

" Fine, Da'Shaun. You have 2 more days there before you will be home and with you family. I expect to see you at Dinner 6'oclock Wensday "

" Yes, Sir. " I say. I could live with that. " Dad, I have to go. We are about to go watch Zacks dad give a lecture at this college. I'll speak to you later "

" Of course, Take notes "

" Will do "  I say. He hung up the phone and I shook my head clicking my phone off then sticking it into my pockets. I sighed then headed back into the house where the boys were in there playing Black Opps.

" Whats up? " Zee asked as I took a seat in the chair.

" My pops, nothing shit. I got next "  I say watching the game unfold infront of me.

" Ight, bruh. Im a kill your ass too " Cali laughed his eyes focused on the screen.

" Nigga whatever! " I say shaking my head with a chuckle.

For the rest of our Sunday we just played XBox, smoke, drank, and chilled. Marco went and picked up McDonalds, Hot and Ready and some wings we we were grubbing.

Thats all we did all night. Cali was on his phone smiling and texting away, I wasn't worried about that nigga and his crazy ass smile.

                             I got up at 7:30 the next morning and headed to get to the shower and bathroom first. Cause I sure as hell wasn't going to go in after these nasty ass niggas.

I cut the shower on sitting my things on the sink top and locked the door. I strippd down before grabbing my things and stepping into the small shower.

I washed up with my axe shower gel and spent about 15 minutes in the shower. When I was done I got out...my nigga..Ya boy had to air dry. DEAD ---------

I pulled on the Levi Jeans and put on a white polo tee shirt. I exited out the bathroom and went back to where my things were. I put them in my bags and then took out my White and Black Jordans and my socks. I put them on my feet and laced it up. I took out a black jacket and put it on along with a white cap.