Chapter 8

Ain't alot of woman that I cant swim through.
And You cant say that I dont tempt you
Cause if you say that you's a lair
Grip them legs back call me pliers
2-4 crome up under the tires

                -- Trey Songz

Shaun P.O.V *****

" Class you are dismisses " The teacher says. Everyone got out and started to head out of the art room.

I couldn't believe still that I had asked Mula out...and she actually replied with a yes..It was a start for me.

Yeah, Ive been out with girls before shit..but only one of them was like Mula.,.She was a preachers daughter from my church...let me tell you one word to describe her....WILD.

I dont think there was nothing she wouldnt do...sadly to say thats who I lost my virginity too...She turned me into a man though.

But after that I stuck with the sane girls. I dated the sentors daughter's, Daughters of rich important men. Girls who had class...they were stuck up and high maintenance.

Mula was more care free...and I have liked her for a little minute now...I always like whats not good for me, sadly.

" De'Shaun you mind " Mrs.B says as everyone else left. I walked over to her. She watched everybody else leave then turned to me. " I really love your peice today...what inspired you to do it " She asked me.

It was a simple drawing of a African American woman naked covering herself in a sheet..i had started it a few perids ago and decided to finish it. It came out really well, it was like a painting I had seen before.

" I had seen a painting like it in Cali..honoring the African-American woman..I want to do the same " I shrug a little, " Im glad you enjoyed it, Mrs. B "

" I enjoy alot of the things you do DeShaun " She touched my hand biting down on her bottom lip,.

WOW.

" Your a talented men..what are you 18? " She asked.

" Um " I swollowed hard. " Yeah, I try..I do "

Mrs. B wasn't a bad looking woman. She was in her early 20's she had a slender body and a big round ass too. Her hair came to her shoulders and I have noticed she wore tight clothes sometimes. Her heels made her chocolate colored legs look like they went on for miles. Her skin was smooth and blemish free. And she had a dimple in her left cheek.

" Sometimes with my more talented students I try to help them...I give exta help..Maybe you want to take that offer..I want to push you to the best..the absolute best of your ability " She looked at me.

I couldnt believe this was happening,

" Ill let you know "

" Please do, bye Shaun " Quickly I headed out of the classroom and upstairs..That was the most craziest thing that has happened to me...almost,

" Why you look like you seen a ghost? " Cali laughed coming up next to me.

" My teacher slick gave me a offer to fuck her "

" What! " Both he and Zee yells,

" You gon fuck her "

" Keep your mouth down! " I orer looking around. " It was crazy "

" Which teacher? That shit is on my bucket list "

" Mr. B " i reply.

" That art teacher with the fat ass..gawd damn she bad " Cali says shaking his hEad.