Take Me As I Am

Muriica aka. Mula ***

They ain't called me Mula for nothing. Every since I was little I been husling. I would walk down to the corner store and steal little things...then re-sell it on the street to get my money. At the matt, I would wash people clothes and watch them for a fee..I'd do anything for my cash. Thats just what I was about.

I got that nickname when I was just 6 years old from my mama, Morgan. Shit yeah she birth me but i'll call her by her goverment in a quick minute and what?

My mama got hooked on drugs when I was 10..from that point on she lost it. I never knew my father like most kids growing up in the hood..Yall and yall statistics.

I probably got hella siblings out there somewhere. Wouldn't know'em if I seen'em. But  it was whatever too. The only ones I knew about was my 2 sisters. Monica was 20..that bitch still here doing her senior year when I swear she was supposed to have been graduated. Can't stand that ho for nothing. Thats just keeping it a bill. Mylee was 17. Thats my aceboon-coon right there though.

Ion fuck with alot of bitches. I keep my circle so small that bitch starts to look like a dot. These niggas ain't really got shit I want..they all the same to me. I got a ' I don't give a fuck ' attitude and I don't. I know im the shit and then some also, Yall might say I sound like a bitch but im just keeping it real.

Yall proably think im a nigga right na? Naaaah, boo.  Just a baddie.

I was a red bone. I had a thick kinky ass patch of hair that when it had a relaxer came to down my back a bit. But I kept a weave, and that bitch stay sowed in tight in case a bitch wanna fight . Na-uh ho, aint shit geting ripped out. I had a D cup breast and have since I was like 14. I got a nice round K-Michelle type ass. I love this bitch back here shit too, it kept the niggas jocking and bitches hating. I stood 5'5 even. I was 18 years young and getting older by the minute. But I promise you I could pass for 22 or something. I had my dimples peirced. I had tatto's covering my arms, a theigh peice and one on my back. I was an orginal peice of work.

If you got to know me you would know im cool peoples, but its whatever.

Take me as I am.

Or leave me the fuck alone.

.

****************************

Heellloooooo my loves. Its the one and only Shantii lol. But seriously this is something new im working on. Never seen or read anything like this before and I tried to write it once but messed up so since ive grown a bit here it is..its going to be good so stick around. Give me feed back on what you think.

Mula's name is (Mur-E-see-a)

This story is completly ©Copyrighted to Ashantii Sanders under the law. If stolen, reused, re writer, copied , ect. I will have to take matters. DO NOT STEAL ANYTHING.

©Copyrights 2014-2015 Ashantii Sanders U.S copyrights law.

Coming summer of 2014!!!!