Chapter 5

Put a smile back on your face, Cause its a blessing to be next to the best dressed bitch up in this place.

I failed to mention that ummm I do this shit!

MULA P.O.V ****

" Where the rich niggas at? " I laughed out loud.

" You need to get your life " I tell her shaking my head..." Im the richest nigga in the building "

" Swear sometimes I think you a dike or something " Laughing i mushed her ass in the head.

" This too much for another bitch to handle, she can eat my pu- "

" Enough! "  Bria yells. I shrugged my shoulders rolling my eyes in return.

" Bitch, Lets take some pictures for the gram too " Kiki says.

I had on this short red dress that came right below my ass, there was a long V-neck in the back to. I paired it with a pair of Black Pumps and had my weave let down and flat ironed..I looked hella fly.

Bria had on this cheetah print dress and Black opened toed pumps of mines too. Her hair was in curls and she had on bamboo hoop earings.

While Carmen wore a pair of High waisted Short shorts and a bra top and matching Heels.

Kiki Had on a this black dress with this V-neck down to her pussy and paired it with pink heels and had pink lipstick to match.

We looked fly as hell. We took some pictures before heading to the bar up here in V.I.P.

" What can I get you? " The girl ask.

" Sex on the beach " She nod and went to making my drink while the others placed their orders.

" There go Cali " Bria says. I rolled my eyes, Bitch been liking cali since junior year.

" Who's that he's with? "

" Probably his crew. You know they stayed joined at the hip. Zee and Zee's cousin..and um, the other ol rude ass dude always with them " She spoke...Could you tell now she always under Cali ass? And he O.E.N.O her. He cute and all...but you'll never catch me sweating a nigga. Its about 400 students or more in this damn shool, and billions around the world..tf I look like chasing somebody? Anybody.

" Bitch, you know huh? " I tease. She rolled her eyes pushing me a bit making me laugh.

" Shut up Im just saying " She shrugs. " Kiki where is you going! " She yells as our best friends crossed the area and headed straight for Cali and his friends. Me and Karmen was dead.

Bria mouth dropped as she watched Kiki talk to this Cali kid and point back our way.

" She is something else " I shake my head.

" Im a kill this bitch " Bria nearly screams. Then Kiki headed back our way.

" Come on y'all...Cali said they got a space in the smokers section " Kiki says smiling as Cali and them went somewhere. " You welcome, Bria "

I just shook my head as they went back and forth then finally heading to the corner and round back, the smokers section they were in was a small spot. They had a blunt lit and was sitting back in they own zone.

" Sup, Mula! " Zee threw his hands up. I nod looking at each one of them. My eyes landed on the dude at the end texting on his phone.

" Ight, Thats Mula, Karmen, and thats Bria " Kiki says. We nods whats up.