Chapter 22- All Falls Down

Pour out some liquor and I reminsce, cause through the drama
I can always depend on my mama
And when it seems that I'm hopeless
You say the words that can get me back in focus
When I was sick as a little kid
To keep me happy there's no limit to the things you did
And all my childhood memories
Are full of all the sweet things you did for me
And even though I act craaazy
I gotta thank the Lord that you made me
There are no words that can express how I feel
You never kept a secret, always stayed real
And I appreciate, how you raised me
And all the extra love that you gave me
I wish I could take the pain away
If you can make it through the night there's a brighter day
Everything will be alright if ya hold on
It's a struggle everyday, gotta roll on
And there's no way I can pay you back
But my plan is to show you that I understand
You are appreciated

Sweet lady
And dear mama

               -- Tupac

Shaun ***

I was numb.  I just rushed out the house after asking Dest where she was. 

My dad wasn't home. She had to call an ambulance. This is my 13 year old little sister having to do this.

I threw the car into park jumpping out and rushing inside the hospital with Mula behind me.

" Im looking for my mom. My little sister and brother called an ambulance because she wouldn't wake up " I explain to the lady at the front desk.

" Calm down, baby. they are right over there " She points across the room and I ran to them.

" You okay? What happened "

" Shaun im scared " Chris says coming into my arms crying.

" Is mama dead? " Des asked wrapping her arms around my neck burying her face into my neck.

" I dont know what's going on..Im going to find out I promise. We just got to be strong so when mama wakes up. we are here for her. " I tell them.

I cant lose my mom. She is the only one who knows me. Thats on my side and there for me..She been there for me through everything. She made me into the man that I am today..Thats my world.

(A/N crying thug tears right now.)

" I dont want her to die, Shaun " Chris tells me.

" She aint gon leave us " I shake my head wiping my tears. I got to be strong for them right now. For her she needs me. " Can you stay with them for a minute? " I asked Mula.

" Of course " She tells me. I walked around them and headed to find out something about my mom and call my dad.

I called like 5 times and got no answer.

" Hello " A woman's voice came through the phone

" Who is this? " I asked as my body got hot...my mother didn't wake up from her sleep and I call you as her husband and this is what I get...a bitch answering the phone.

" Who is this? "

" His son , the fucking child him and his wife thats been rushed the hospital share " I grit.

I have never in my life been disrespectful to an adult or woman..but you have fucked over my mother and family and her love like it didn't mean shit.

" D, get up. Your son is on the phone " I could hear her.

This is bullshit.

" Helo- "