Chapter 21

She got me doing the dishes
anything she wants for some kisses
im cooking for her when she gets hungry
All she doing is acting like she want
Man she really dont deserve me.
All she wanna do is hurt me
So i gotta get away from heeeer

Shuan P.O.V ***

As soon as people find out who you're dating or going strong with everybody has some rumors to tell or something to say.

It doesn't matter to them that its not their relationship- they never want to see people happy and together. For the past fucking week all i have been hearing about is niggas Mula has fucked. How she gets down and how not to trust her.

But the same people telling me these things are people that hasn't even evrr talked to Murricia nor do they know anything about her besides her nickname. Like damn, if its something i need to find out. Let Dashaun find it out.

" I dont want no thot, a thot is a hoe that cant get no love from me. Hanging with the other hoes in her bestfriend clothes trying to fuck the team- yeeeet " Zee sings causing the teacher to look back at us.

" Mr Johnson more time before your put out "

" Roger that " I chuckle looking up to see Bria and Kiki lookin over here.

" Shaun, Shaun, Shaun, Shuan  " Cali goes. " Shitty " I felt a paper ball hit the back of my head and I turn around

" What in the hell do you want? " I asked.

" You done "

" I was done 30 minutes ago. " I say looking down at my finished test. They should have known that..I just been sitting here watching everybody else struggle and try to cheat.

" Whats 10? " He asked.

" B " I tell him. " Maybe yall niggas should stop skipping and start coming to classes "

" I forgot you was my mama , Im sorry " I  laughed. " You might have Mula on lock and her ass doing what you say. But Im not yo girlfriend, so dont treat me like it "

" California this is the last time im going to talk to you and your friends back there before i mark 0 on all of your papers " Mr. Clark yells from the front of the room.

" He called you by yo full name " Zee says laughing. Cali just sat there staring at him with a mug.

" Nigggaaaa please " Cali replied.

This nigga first name is California. And he is from Cali like myself.

" Shaun let me see yo paper, you taking too long " I sighed and just gave the dumb asses my papers so they could shut up. Even when i gave them my paper they was still back there arguing about who couldn't see it.

" White boy shut up "

" Yo mama love this white boy though, bitch "

" White boys got lil dicks, my mama wouldn't fuck you on yo best day " Zee tells him. " Nappy head ass zebra, "

I laughed.

" Oh you don got mad for real huh " Cali laughed.

When Zee gets serious ye calls Cali a Zebra. White and Black.

I cant deal with them. I was watching the clock waiting for the final bell to ring. I couldn't wait to see my mom and brother and little sister. I was going straight there after school instead of the art studio. Which I hadn't been in a while.