Chapter 24 (Part 2)

ZEE IN MM ⬆⬆⬆⬆

Zee P.O.V **

Its the Z double E , bitchessssss.

Yeah. straight like that.

" You look like you thinking hard " Cali says.

" Nigga, please. Ion think. Ain't nobody got time for that "

" Should have known " He shook his head. This Zebra always got some smart shit to say. " We need to see if Marco got money to put in to get Shaun out "

" You know his ass aint got no money, he owe me fucking 100 dollars from the last few times we went and Ordered take out and he couldn't pay for his own shit " I say licking and twisting the zip.

I had this bitch rolled so tight.

" We got to get our boy out tho " I say dragging from the blunt. " Im with the #FreeShaunMovement #FreeLilA #FreeTaytay Free my dawg Lock, free aj, free tre 7, all that. Rest in paradise melvin , rip nikko, 4S up to my dogs "

I looked over and he was just starri.g at me. " You are so fucking ghetto "

" You can take a nigga out the hood but you cant take the hood out a nigga "

" But you aint left the hood, po boy! "

" Fuck you bitch. " I pulled on the blunt.

" Niggas talking bout some free my dawg, yo dawg done killed 7 people, did four drive bys, rapped 14 women, assaulted 10 kids, robbed 6 corner stores, sold crack and shot up a church....NO KEEP THAT NIGGA IN JAIL "

" You a bum " I tell him waving him off So much extra. That's that white up in his ass . You know they asses emotional and extra. " Can your moms loan you something? I got a couple bags i can get off "

" Man, ion know she be tripping " He shrugs taking the blunt.

" oh my gosh California are you really giving me this attitude what is wrong with you? Im not going to deal with you actng an asshole to me! Gosh lee " I mock trying to sound like his white mama and he punched me in the side of the head causing me to swerve and people blow at us.

" Fuck you bitch " He tells me. " Nah mrs. Qanesha aint giving you shit. Zee get yo begging ass out my fucking house. You come over here and eat up shit and leave "

" Get the fuck off my mama " I say. I sure do eat shit, Aint like the EBT coming out of her personal fucking pockets.

" Call Marco " He choked on the blunt making me shake my head. Fucking lames i deal with.

" Hello "

" Yo you got some money? Shaun got locked up and we needa make bail "

" How much? " He askedn

" About a g ball " I replied.

" Nah " I knew his broke ass ain't have shit. He cant afford a Mcdouble. Let alone a thousand of them mafuckahs. " Let me get some shit together- "

" Boy, shut up you know you aint got shit. Get off my line "

I hung up. Broke niggas make me sick.

" man, what we gon do " Cali says.

" Like i told you..time for you to get on the track..that old pussy is calling your name "

***

What i had on me and what I could get my hands on we sold.

Cali mama gave him 125 dollars cause she thought it was going on shoes and cussed him out. His auntie gave him 35.

I took 40 from my sister while she was gone.