Chapter 24 (Part 4)

I know its been a while. Yall forgive me I been so busy. I signed with a publishing company and im going to drop my book Feb 1st I hope you support and go pick it up. Please and thank you. Like my page on Fb " author Shantii Monay " too please. Sorry for the wait. Happy New years and enjoy babessss.

I Ain't a killer but don't tempt me.
Revenge is the sweetest joy next to getting pussy.

                 - Tupac

Shaun P.O.V **

A smile crept apon my face as I parked the car at my fathers job. I was just as rich as he was and I was about to blow this niggas spot.

I thought about it. What's the best way to hit him and make him hurt? Then it all dawned on me. His business, reputation, and his money. Which I was about to pull all from him.

" This one is for you mama. You know I wasn't going to let him get away with doing you like that " I spoke grabbing her cross necklace from around my neck and placing a kiss on it. I cut the engine before getting out the car and walking up to the doors. Security was heavy and waiting at the front desk. " Good morning, Mr. Mitchell " Ms. Jane spoke. " Sorry for your loss also. Everyone around here has taken it very hard "

" Thank you. I appreciate that " I walk over to her. " I was bringing my dad a surprise so when they get here can you send them up? " I ask.

" No problem, In sure he would love it. But he's in a meeting right now "

" Perfect " I smiled before walking away from her and heading to the floor where I knew my dad was on. As I passed everyone they all greeted me and told me sorry for my loss. It was appreciated but that wasn't what I came here for. I walked into the conference room with eyes on me.

" Dashaun what are you doing here? Im in a meeting, son " My father says standing at the end of the table. His whore was seated by his chair.

" I wanted to talk to you " I say.

" Lets step out - "

" No. I can say it right here " I stop him with a smile. " Why you want to talk in private now? You never tried to talk before dad "

" Shaun don't you do this here " He eyed me as I walked around. " I know your hurting with your mothers death but - "

" Oh yes. My mother " I smiled. " The woman who you treated like shit and stepped all over til the day she was put into the ground. My wonderful mother " I say looking at him. I heard gasp through the room but I kept on. " How is your bastard child doing? " I asked his Secretary.

" Shaun leave now! " My dad yells.

" I mean the least my dad could do since I have figured you two have a baby together is be a man and admit it to my brother, sister, and I but he can't even do that " I say.

" Shaun thats enough " My dad yells pounding the table like that was supposed to scare me or some shit. Yeah right.  " You need to leave. This isn't the time nor place "

" When is though? Im going to expose your for the coward ass lying bastard you are " I yell at him.

" Dashaun get your ass out of here. Your causing a scene in my place of business "

" Our place of business " I correct him with a smile.

" Excuse me? "

I put my backpack on the table and took our the things in it sliding it over to him to look.