Chapter 24

If I Love You Ain't No Question I'd Give My Last
One Day This Heart Gonna Get Me Zipped up in a BodyBag
What About ya First Love? huh She Played it Cold Didn't it?
Made a Nigga Shed a Tear and She Changed a Nigga
So We Fuck'em And Dump'em Never Trust'em Or Love'em
No Need For Friends Fuck Friends Friends turn into Bustas
Momma Gonna Tell ya When That Nigga Ain't Right (Momma Know!)
Momma Know Because She Pray Every Night

I Done And Wash My hands With all this Pussy Shit
Niggas Be Hating But Boosie Boo He Hood Rich
On Top Of That I'm a Scorpio SO I'm UnForgivable
First Time You Fuck With Me Dog I Let Them Killas Go
I'm Down and Dirty Cause a nigga Heard Me
He suppose to be dead But I Let him Slide Cause he Ain't Worthy

Father God I've been Betrayed
Feel Like They Beat me Like a Slave
But I Learn From My Mistakes
We Living in the Last Days Pray For Me Made Me Cold Hearted

Shaun P.O.V ***

It has been a few weeks since my mom funeral ..I was finally going back to school.

I havent been doing much of anything or talking to anybody but Des and Chris...they needed me the most.

I felt lost.

I sighed getting out the car and locking the door. I pulled my hood down over my head walking up to the building.

I was in all black..The mood i felt. People spoke to me and sent the condolences but i just kept walking giving head nods here and there. I lately headed inside.

" We missed you around here Shaun " I ignored her going to the back of the Classroom like the old me and sitting down.

I had to finish school...I didn't want to get out of bed in the mornings..but i was so close to being done and I know this is what my momma would want.

          " You doing Good ,bro ? "

" Im trying " I shrug leaning against the lockers.

" You gon be straight,  dont worry " Zee tells me. I didn't say anything.

I watched as Mula headed over to me with her friends.

Lately i havent been in the mood to talk to or see people..I feel like shit.

" I been calling you "

" I know " I shrug. " I aint been feeling like talking "

" How do you expect me to help you if you wont even answer my calls or the fucking text i send " She says folding her arms.

She hasn't come by my house...but she calls and text. My dad leaves and hardly comes back..Des and Chris hardly want to be there.

" I don't want to talk im not gon answer " i say. " Maybe i dont need nobody help "

" Thats stupid..I know you hurting and shit but im trying to help your ass "

" Nah , your making shit worst coming at me like this "

I got enough going on I dont need her cussing me out added onto it. Its too fucking much and i can only take so much.

" Im making it worst? You know what, Shaun- "

" Bye, Murricia " I step past her leaving her to talk to her self. I headed down the hall way going to art.

I headed down the stairs and into the art room early.