Chapter 2

You'll never make nothing out of ya self if you sitting on your ass all day. Be productive...do something important with yourself

*** Da'Shaun P.O.V ***

I got out of the bed and headed to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face. I was going to eat breakfast before I got ready for school.

I brushed my teeth and washed my face before leaving out of my room and heading down stairs. The smell of pancakes and fresh food hit me as soon as I got to the stairs. I entered and my mama was at the stove fixing breakfast. My little brother and sister were sitting down and eatting. " Good morning, baby " Ma says.

" Morning, ma " I said kissing her cheek and heading over to get me some food. She fixed my plate and I said thank you before joining my siblings. I was the oldest if you couldn't tell. I was 18. I had a younger brother named Chrisopher he was 10 and I had a younger sister named Destiney she was 13.

" Morning, baby " I watched my father fix his tie and kiss my mothers cheek.

" Morning, hun " She says helpping him. I guess I had the all american family. My father owned a important multi- million dollar company which had many locations. My mom was dentist. She loved what she did, even though she didn't have to work she did. We lived in a nice neighborhood . Big house, nice cars, white picket fence blah blah all that boring shit.

Its gets old. Really quick.

But let me introduce myself. My name is Da'shaun Mitchell. I stood 5'9, I use to play sports back when we were living in Cali it was really just because my parents forced me..well my dad really. I was an artist. It was what I liked to do. I was good at it too. Plus I liked to write music..but like my father said..that won't make my life..its a hobby not a carreer and I needed to focus on more important stuff.

I moved here the middle of my freshman year. I still only know like 5 people at my school...Nobody at Jackson ever really wants to know anybody else..plus, I was not a social type dude.

I was a brown skin color like my mother. I kept a low hair cut and waves in it. I had bright hazel eyes. Drove Cali ladies wild. I secretly had one tatto. That was pretty much it about me. My whole life I was sheltered and rasied a ceratin way. My folks though it was for the best.

" Shaun do you hear me? " My father asked getting louder. I looked up at him.

" Sorry, im still kind of tired "

" I need you home early " He repeats. I sighed, Usually after school I would go hang with some of the artist down at the Exo. Or do some grafitti..Now I said they boxed me into this life style..I never said I always listened or acted like it.

" Yes, Sir "  i nod my head.

" I have to get going. Have a good day " He says before grabbing his brief case and leaving.

" I need to get ready for school "  I say getting up from the table. I quickly headed back upstairs to get ready. I pulled out my Black True Religion jeans and a black hoodie and a white tee shirt for under it then found my Jordan 11's. Usualy I wore a hoodie or jacket over my head..I didn't really like attention. I sat in the furtest corner of the class room and stayed to myself. Thats just how it was. Call me anti-social. I took a shower before I did my hygine thing and got dressed. I grabbed my backpack and keys.

" Bye, ma " I say.

" Bye, Shaun " They call as I left out. My mother was getting ready to drop them off at their privet school and head to work. I unlocked my all black Benz before placing my bag in and getting inside. I pressed the button and started it up before pulling out and heading the long 25 minutes to school.