Chapter 25

Hey, my loves. Did y'all miss me?? Lol don't start cursing me out. I know its been a very long time but I have been so busy! Up to good things though! I hope you all enjoy Enjoy this chap. Go read the last 2 over like I did to refresh your memory. Much love (add me on Snapchat too ShantiiMonay y'all lmaoo)

This what happen when I think about you
I get in my feelings, yeah
I start reminiscing, yeah
Next time around, fuck I want it to be different, yeah
Waiting on a sign, guess it's time for a different prayer
Lord please save her for me, do this one favor for me
I had to change my player ways, got way to complicated for me
I hope she's waiting for me

Shaun P.O.V ***

" You good? " Cali asked me.

" Yeah " I say. I hadn't talked to Mula all weekend, That wasn't my worry. I had my little brother and sister and we been had a good as time, along with my boys so I wasn't tripping about it. It is what it is at this moment. I felt like this girl was yanking more and more away from me and me trying to pull her towards me or keep her around was something that she didn't want.

" You seem out of it, you could have made that dunk on this nigga but yo blind ass missed it " Cali tells me.

" He couldn't have dunked on no damn body, Im the king of this shit " Zee says face deep into the screen. We were playing 2K.

" You the king of smelling like shit " I correct by passing him and shooting a wet one.

" Fuck you " He says once I won the game. I passed the controller getting up from the broken ass couch. " Im about to take them home, I'll be back later " I tell them stretching.

Des and Chris were across the room playing a game with Marco. I needed to get them back to their dad, they had school and I wasn't trying to go back to jail. I didn't want to see his ass so I was going to drop them off and keep going about my day.

" Don't go to jail " Zee says from facing the tv.

" Don't get your ass beat in this game " Cali tells him. "  but ight "

" Des, Chris lets go " I tell them looking for my keys. I found them under a damn pizza box. Even though they didn't want to go back home they followed me on out. The ride to my dad's house was quiet as hell and when I parked the car they both sat there. "I know you don't want to get out but you have to , we all have school and if I don't bring you back I'm good to go to jail" I looked at the two of them in the review mirror.

"I want to stay with you. Mama just died a little while ago and there is already another girl living in this house. I don't want to be here" Chris tells me making me sigh.

"Neither do I" Des folded her arms over her chest staring out of the twin

"Okay, listen. I know shit is crazy right now and its alot to handle but I am really trying to figure it out. If it goes as planned we will be off to California in a few months to live with Grandma like i had hoped. Just give me some time to get it together, mama might be gone but I'm not going anywhere I promise you that. No matter who he brings in here or what he says I'm always going to be right here" I told them with a heavy sigh.

"Fine. Destiny let's go"

"Give Me a hug first" I chuckled. The both of them hugged me and we exchanged our I Love you's before they got out of the car and headed on inside. I waited until they were safely into the house with the door closed before I had finally pulled off.

My brother and sister were all I really had out here. I'm going to have to move alot smarter and be alot stronger. I just gained this business and all of this money, I have to lead them like my mother would have wanted and may sure we are all good and taking care of.