Chapter 21

Hey!! Sorry I haven't updated so frequently...I've been having some major writers block and I have to read 'The great Gatsby' for my summer reading and summer is ending to quickly D:

Anyways, I'm so excited and happy because this story was 104K reads! that's amazing!! I've worked so hard to keep my fans happy and keep people reading!

I also posted a new interracial story called 'Rich boy'. So please check it out :) I'm updating again this soon because I feel like I owe it to you guys since I haven't updated in a while. Ok I've taken up enough space now, enjoy!

By the way, this chapter was inspired by the song 'Love someone' by Jason Mraz! That's my favorite song right now

QOTD:
What's your favorite song?

Chapter 21

"We're here!" Nick said taking the blindfold off from around Samantha's eyes. She gasped at how beautiful the beach house was and how secluded and beautiful it looked.

The beach was a foot away from the house an the sand was so beautiful, it was almost white and the water was so blue and clear. "It's beautiful!" Samantha said smiling and hugging him tightly, "I'm so glad I decided to come." She said and he smiled holding her back. "Wanna go swimming?" He asked and she nodded.

"Is this like our own private part of the beach?" She asked and he nodded, "There's no one around for miles, it's just me and you." He said and she kissed him and he deepened the kiss and they made out for a while before going in to explore the beach house.

"This is so amazing! I can't believe we have it for a whole month for ourselves." She said as she began taking her clothes off in front of him, "If you keep that up we'll never make it to the beach." He said leaning against the kitchen counter and she laughed genuinely. She hadn't laughed in weeks since they lost the baby but they were healing now and they needed the vacation. He had convinced her to take up the month break that Jax had given her and she needed to relax and not be stressed out.

"Let's go skinny dipping!" She said unclipping her bra and she laughed when Nick's face turned beet red. "Don't act like you've never seen me naked." She said rolling her eyes and pulling down her khaki shorts. His eyes never left her's as she moved, "C'mon take it off!" She said giddily coming over to him in her underwear only and tugging on his t-shirt.

Nick quickly pulled his shirt over his head and then pulled off his pants and he stood before her in his underwear, which held his manhood perfectly. He had a perfectly sculpted V-line and his body was lean and strong.

Samantha kissed him hungrily and he kissed her back and she quickly ran out of his arms and out of the back door towards the beach before he could pull her in closer to him. He groaned, missing her lips already.

He ran after her quickly and she laughed as they ran into the warm water and they splashed each other with water until Nick got close enough to kiss her and he pulled back but still held her close. "It's not skinny dipping if we still have our underwear on." He whispered against her lips before claiming them and he gently bit down on her bottom lip making her moan lightly before she pulled away.

"Okay so let's get naked!" She said letting herself go, she wanted to feel, just to love Nick and not think of anything negative to ruin the moment. She pulled off her underwear and threw them onto the shore, "You're turn!" She said excitedly and he laughed as he pulled off his underwear and threw it into the waves along with her's.

"I love you so much Nick." She said and he smiled as she jumped on him and wrapped her legs around him. "I love you more Samantha." He said kissing her and twirling her around. "Oh Nick...I'm so glad you didn't blame me for my miscarriage." She said running her fingers through his wet jet black hair. "I would never blame you." He said getting distracted by the way his body was reacting to her's.