Chapter 14

Chapter 14

It was finally Christmas, snow plagued the windows outside and bells rang throughout the streets. Nick scratched the back of his head as he went over to his radio and turning it on. Chrismas songs played non-stop and got him nervous to see Samantha. Today marked their three months and even though it was not that far in, he really loved her and wanted to be with her.

Today he was gonna ask her to move in with him, he felt nerves tingling through him as he imagined the scene. He was taking her out to a romantic dinner and then he was gonna bring her back to his house and ask her to move in with him over some ice cream. Then if she said yes, he would scoop her into his arms and kiss her.

Samantha had been job searching for the past week since she got fired, but none of the jobs were as good as the one she previously had. He picked up his phone and dialed her number quickly and in two rings she answered. "Hey Nick!" She said excitedly, "Hey...I just wanted to hear your voice. I can't wait to see you tonight." He said falling back onto his bed gently. He wished she was laying next to him, he couldn't wait to ask her to move in.

"I can't wait to see you either...I'm so excited, I have the best gifts for you ever!" She said and he could tell she was smiling. "I love you so much its insane!" He said wishing he could hug her tightly. "I know...I've never felt this way before. Anyways, I've gotta go get ready for a job interview. I love you." She said blowing him a kiss through the phone. He smiled as she hung up and he threw his phone on his bedside table.

He was exhausted, after the night when he had made love to Samantha for the first time, he couldn't sleep alone comfortably. He needed her warmth and he wanted to hold her, they had gotten alot closer the past week and did almost everything together except today. She had a bunch of interviews and she had to go to Jax's office to pick up the rest of her things.

He went under the covers to try to get some sleep.

Samantha walked into Jax's office, he was sitting at his desk, typing away on his computer. "Oh Samantha!" He said looking up at her with guilty eyes.

"Yeah I uh, came to get the rest of my things." She said looking over at the signature 'You're fired' cardboard box. He stood to go grab it but she put her hand up stopping him. "Oh no, I'll get it. I wouldn't want to distract you." She said sassily as she grabbed the box.

He pressed his lips together, clearly stressed out. "I'm sorry I didn't warn you." He said and she looked at him with disbelief in her eyes. "If you could control your raging hormones i'd still have a job." She said before spinning on her heel and leaving his dumbfounded in his office. She knew his reasons but he should have warned her so she could look for a new job or something.

She couldn't wait to go out with Nick tonight and forget the whole ordeal, they became more connected since they made love to each other and for some strange reason she couldn't sleep comfortably without him holding her. She had gotten him a few gifts for tonight since it was christmas.

She was done with all her errands, she had a good feeling about the last job interview she did for a lawyer's office that needed a personal assistant. It would pay really good money if she got a call back, the lawyer that would be hiring her took an interest in her and asked a bunch of questions and promised to give her a call back.

She drove back to her apartment and began getting ready for their date, they were gonna go watch the sunset and go out to dinner and apparently Nick had a big surprise so they would be going to his house after and get dessert. She was planning on wearing a red dress with some Christmas earrings but since it was freezing she settled on a Christmas sweater and jeans with a pair of boots, she couldn't wait to see him even though out of the whole week this was the first day they weren't together all day.